Christmas Confusions

Regina's POV
It's the day before Christmas Eve and every year storybrooke throws a party so we can all celebrate Christmas. I'm surprised I was invited this year after all I've done but I've changed. And I'm trying to be a better person. Some people see it and some people don't. Grumpy, Snow, Charming, Ruby, and even Gold sometimes hold me down for my past mistakes. But Henry wants for me to be good and I'm trying for him and somewhat Emma. She said she won't leave storybrooke till I get my happy ending and she believes she can do it.

I get dressed in a red long sleeve blouse with black jeans and knee high/heeled boots. I put light makeup on, no lipstick and then I straighten my hair. I'm always fashionably late everyone should be used to it by now.

I get there and some people greet my I made lasagna for everyone and suprisingly people like it. It's almost gone now and it's only been like an hour. "Regina so glad you made it" says a familiar voice. I turn around and see Emma. "Good to see you" she smiles and hugs me. "Good to see you too" I blush and Emma let's me go. "Where's henry" I ask. "He saved a seat for you come on" she puts her hand on my back and guides me to a seat by the back. Henry is sitting with violet. I smile and sit in the inside of the booth. Emma sits next to me and I feel myself getting nervous.

The party was fun and Henry wanted Emma to come back with us so we are watching a movie. It's almost Christmas Eve and it's getting late. "I should go it's late" I nod and Emma stands up. "Can I walk her out" asks Henry. "Of course, put on a jacket please" he runs out with Emma.

"Babe come" Emma grabs my hand and runs outside. Babe? What the hell.

Henry's POV
Ma says whenever it's snowing to make a wish and this year I'm wishing that ma and mom get together. "Henry make a wish" Emma yells to me. I get on my knees and grab some snow. "I wish my moms get together" I close my eyes and when I open them the snow is gone. That means it worked. Hopefully I wake up Christmas morning and my moms will love each other.

Regina's POV
It's Christmas Eve and Henry wants to go eat breakfast with Emma. "Henry please get ready Emma is here" I go downstairs and open the door. "Hi Emma" she smiles and hugs me before coming in. "How'd you sleep" she asks. "Well you" I ask. She bites her lip smiling at me. I squint my eyes looking at her and she raises her eyebrows questioning me. "You look stunning today" Emma says smiles. I blush and look away. I can't even look at her right now. I'm so flustered.

Emma's POV
What's going on with me, I'm being nice and flirting. I mean Regina is always gorgeous but this is the first time I've said it aloud. What's with me!

We get to granny's and I hold the door open for Regina letting her in first and then following her. I'm acting weird does anyone else see it? Gosh I need sleep or something.

"How nice to see the mayor and the savior having breakfast together" ruby winks at me and I look at her confused. "What would y'all like" she asks. "I'll have chocolate chip pancakes and coco with cinnamon" Henry says. "Regina" she blushes at me and I bite my lip looking away. "Um...I'll have cinnamon waffles and a coffee" she says. Gosh even her voice is beautiful. "And I will have regular pancakes with coco and cinnamon" she smiles and walks away.

______
I've been just hang out with Henry and Regina we watched a movie now and Henry are playing video games. "Ma I'll be back gotta use the restroom" I nod and he gets up. I look at Regina and rubs her arms. "You cold" I ask. She faces me and smiles nodding. "Come" she gives me a look I open my arms and pull her body to mine. Why did I do that? I don't know but I like it. At first she sits stiff then she relaxes and her body molds to mine. She leans her head on my shoulder I smile as her scent fills my nose. Apples and cinnamon? Mhmm I like it.