Chapter 1: Party?

~ Zoë~ pov

"Zoë hurry up our guess will be here any minute." Lokierl called from the first floor of our two story house.

"Hold on Lokie my hair got caught in the zipper of my dress." I called from my bathroom. I looked into my mirror and got the rest of my long wavy dark hair out of the zipper of my white dress. I looked at the makeup that I put on early it was smudged around my green eyes, I touched it up before leaving.

   When I got down stairs the first floor was starting to fill up with kids from school and other people we met at other parties.

"Z there you are." A girls voice said from behind me.

I turned around and saw Riley my best friend since kindergarten.

She was stunning. She had on a purple and black mini dress, that complemented the purple in her medium long blonde hair.

"Were you looking for me?" I asked grinning at her.

"Yeah. You look gorgeous by the way."

Riley said looking me up and down.

I looked at her as well, we both looked identical except for our hair and clothes. Our eyes a dark green and our lips were not full, but they were not thin like some people I know *cough* Jessica *cough*

Were skinny, but not overly skinny like anorexic skinny. Were both the same height 5'8, hell we even had the same birthday.

"Thanks, you too. Have you seen my brother?" I said while looking around for him.

"Yeah, he's by the the pool." Riley said looking in that direction.

"Come on." I said grabbing her hand and pushing past the guts that always seemed to gather sounds us when we were together.

I saw Lokierl as soon we came out of the house, he was taking to that bitch Jessica Wright.

Jessica was wearing a red bikini that barley covered her junk, her light brown hair was in a messy bun that seemed a little to messy of you know what I mean.  I started walking in there direction when I heard...

A/N Stopping here for now hope you like it.

Just kidding

"There's the birthday girls."

I turned and saw Alissa.

"Lisa shh." Me and Riley said in union.

"Oh, right you didn't want anybody to know your just turning 17." Lisa said with sorry looking face.

"Wait your just now turning 17?" Said a snobby voice I turned and saw.... Now I'm ending it can you guess who it is?