Cahpter 3: New Kids?

'It's time to get up in the morning..' I quickly shut off my phone alarm. I laid in my bed for a few minutes before reluctantly getting out. I stripped from my clothes and took a quick shower. When I was done I wrapped a towel around my body before exiting my bathroom into my bedroom. I decided to wear black short shorts, a white lacy top with my black and white wedges. I curled my already wavy dark hair into loose beach waves, I did very little mascara and eye liner. The only jewelry I had on was the weird space stone that Riley and I found last night.
When I was ready I grabbed my bag, keys, and my cell phone. I noticed Lokis car was already gone so he must be still be pissed at me for what I did to his girlfriend. I waited a few more minutes for Riley to come because we car pool to school usually we would go with Loki, but he's mad at me and left. Just as I was about to give up on Riley showing up she burst through the door. She looked liked she wanted to tell me something, but didn't know if she should tell me now or later. I guess she was going for the later because the next words out of her mouth were,
"Let's get to school Z bird." I just shook my head at her while laughing.
       The morning quickly passed and I couldn't wait for lunch. The bell finally rung or rang whatever, it was time for lunch.                                                                                                                                         "Did you hear? there's two new people!?" Avery a close friend of Jessica's exclaimed to Nina another one of her friends.                                                                                                                                                    "Yes! there soooo Hot, like can i have?" Nina said sighing a little at the end.                                                 I rolled my eyes, and kept on my way to the lunch room looking for Riley as I went.                               I finally found her she was already sitting down and reading a book that I got her for her birthday last year.                                                                                                                                                                       "Riley, you were supposed to wait for me!" i exclaimed and did a little pouting that went wasted because she didn't even look at me.                                                                                                              "Zoe, honestly I love you, but sometimes I need a chapter to myself," She said closing the book and putting it in her bag.                                                                                                                                                       "Also I got you lunch!" She then pulled out chic-filla, my eyes widen at the sight.                                   " I love you so much!" I yelled making everyone turn my way                                                                           "Go back to your lives, I do this everyday!" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air.                          "Z, I don't think that"s what there looking at." Riley said pointing behind me, I turned and saw the hottest guy I ever seen in my life, he had light brown hair, that was a bit messy like he attempted to brush, but wouldn't stay put, his clothes were form fitting from his white t-shirt to his black skinny jeans he was wearing. I could tell he was looking around the room, searching for something, his eyes gazed over me not even really looking in this direction before he turned and left. I glanced back at Riley and noticed she gone slightly pale,                                                                         "Ri? You okay?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows in concern.                                                                              "Yeah, I just think we should go home." She said getting up, I frowned we both have one more class left and it wasn't like her to skip class.                                                                                                                  "Are you sure?" I wasn't convinced that everything was alright.                                                                     She nodded and started walking towards the door, I grabbed my things and quickly followed her out to my car.                                                                                                                                                                   "We've got a lot to talk about." Was all she said before getting in the car and closing her eyes. I rolled my eyes, I thought I was supposed to be the dramatic one here. I got in and started the car thinking on where to go so we wouldn't be bothered, I soon came up with the perfect place, the swimming whole, only Riley and I knew of it, with that I drove off not knowing that we were being followed.