Destiny POV

I remained in the kitchen with Nathan. Ebe and Bre had been in the living room,Bre slumping in the bean bag chair,and Ebe attempting to cheer her up. They were almost like siblings. They actually kind of resembled each other. They both had dark brown skin,glasses,wide noses and emo haircuts. I turned to Nathan,'So,uh,what happened last time when she dra-' He cut me off. 'I don't want to talk about it.'' 

I glared at him. I give pretty good glares,because he hushed his tone and said,'Fine. But not here.' 

I shook my head up and down. 'Hey Ebe,can I use your car? I'm gonna go get another case with Nathan.'

 Sure whatever',he flung his keys at me.  We galently walked down the stairs, getting in to his small red pontiac. Nathan decided he should drive, shoving me away from the front seat playfully. When we finally got into the car, I was eager to hear what he had to say. He just sat there, hand on the wheel, face down. I soon realised he was crying. 'You don't have to tell me',I whispered. 'No. I'm going to tell you. You want to hear it so bad.' his tears were now nowhere to be found. 'Let's say Breanna has a drinking problem. Which she does.' he took a break to swallow,'Well, before you came here, it was just me her and Ebe. Ebe and her liked,no,LOVED to party. She would get so hammered that she couldn't even wake up the next day,no not a hangover,it was that she literally couldnt wake up. It was scary. I had to wait days for her to get bac up. This was only off of two beers. So you see the problems here. She usually maintained a average of half a beer,but ome time she went to this stupid party. They told her to chug. I tried to stop her, I really did. She was lifted up backwards and drank from the keg. It iced in really fast. First she started choking,then she started to puke everywhere. The jock holding her dropped her,right on her fucking head. Everyone left. She started shaking everywhere. She was having a seizure. It was so scary. I know we're already dead,but I thought I was going to lose her,-' He stopped. 'No more.' We then began to drive off.

Well,this wil be awkward.