Her (Nathan POV)

I sat on the bean bag chair. I swear I sometimes hated them. Well Destiny,but not Breanna. I can't hate her. Breanna then walked in to the living room,her hair mussed up from rolling around and laughing. Her face was still red from the whole event. Ugh. ''Hey you took my spot!'',she giggled. ''Yeah,what are you gonna do about it?''I said,smirking. She just stared at me and crooked her head like she usually does when she thinks. It's a really awkward process. But it was cute at the same time. Suddenly as if out of no where she pounced on me!! What the fuck? Whatever,I'm winning this battle. She was on top of me and started to punch my chest. It was kind of funny because she was really weak,it didnt hurt at all. I began to laugh and she attempted to punch harder. It was about five minutes until we even noticed that Destiny had came back and was giving us weird looks. ''You two are so cute!'' I think I was blushing,but Breanna quickly ruined are moment by hopping off of me and saying,''Ew,gross Desi.'' Ouch. ''I think I'm going to head home.'' I said,mood ruined,also it was getting late. ''Nah bro,you're staying here for tonight I'm not letting you walk home right now.' Bre said,''That or call Ebe to pick you up,or even better we can have a slumber party!!',she announced cheerfully. Destiny stood against the wall and rolled her eyes. Hehe. I guess we get to have a party. I called Abraham and told him,he'd be there any minute,but for now I get them all to myself. But when he gets here,we're gonna cause hell.