Intro

A tall dark figure walked through a dock as there was another at the end of the wooden pier. Dark waters splashed about as the second figure looked at the waters.

"You said you had answers," a man dressed as a bat growled as there was a girl with long white hair and a pink uniformed tank top with a open triangle on her chest with black tight pants and a silver belt as she had two silver cuffs on each of her tan arms. Her light blue eyes poured into his darkened soul but he saw marks on her face.

"You said you'd come alone mr. Wayne," she had a British accent. Batmans eyes widen slightly as she smirked smugly.

"Don't deny it Bruce, we know everything, for a while too sir," the girl chuckled softly walking up to him crossing her arms.

"But I do have answers if you have questions," her blue eyes narrowed intrigued at him as they where two feet apart.

"You don't look at like an adult," he growled.

"Just barely mr. Wayne, I'm eighteen, don't worry, I'm not the mastermind who easily hacked your system, she's thirteen," the girl circled the dark hero as she put her hair up.

"And please, tell your book club to come out from its hiding places," she whispered in his ear boredly.

"It's been months Bruce, I feel like we're not so warm and fuzzy anymore, are we not friends?" the girl smiled with a giggled.

"Then tell your team the same," he snarled down at her.

"Could just wave to my friend over there, he'll wave back," batman look over his shoulder and saw a boy in a similar uniform but blue and had a hood over his head that covered him mostly. He held a sniper aimed at batmam.

"He's fifteen, about to be sixteen," she whispered smirking.

"So is this where you try taking down my paladin?" The girl crossed her arms smiling up at the taller man, bats looked behind him as the boy did wave at him this time.

"Flash take him down," batman said under his breath but the girl rolled her eyes as she heard him. His hand snatched the girl around the collar of her uniform and lifted her off of her feet but she wasn't scared as she gripped his thick wrist smirking darkly.

"Call off your team," he growled and the girl watched a red blur zoom to where the blue boy was but he was no where to be found. She giggled softly.

"Bats he's gone," flash ran over and the girl giggled again. The two men looked at each other confused but suddenly Batmam cried out as pink electricity surrounded him from the girls fingers gripped around his wrist.

Batmam threw her back grabbing his wrist as the girl gasped about to hit the water but a blue blur zipped across the water and the girl was gone.

"You-whoo~" the two men heard behind them and saw the pink and blue combination.

"Magenta, looking pink as ever," behind the flash and batman was the boy and girl. The boy leaned against the pink girls shoulder smirking at the men and the girl had her hand on her hip.

"Blue you flatter me," she smiled up at him as flash was surprised slightly and batman of course glared.

"Rosey should be somewhere around here," Blue  looked around but they saw a boy holding black canarys arms behind her back with a sword to her throat.

He was not human, but yet held some similar qualities such as purple iris's and lavender purple colored skin but as his ears where pointed at the ends. He sneered with small canine teeth poking and a stripe on the right side of his face trailing down his neck as under his mullet length black hair it was slightly a reddish-purple at the bottom

"Let me go!" Canary snarled and the alien looked at blue and pink waiting for orders.

"Hey ruby!" Blue winked smirking.

"Let her go," green arrow walked out holding an arrow at reds back but he didn't look as scared at canary did.

"Ollie! You wouldn't hurt my friend, would you?" Blue gasped but in a flash he was gone and so was red.

"Huh, guess he wouldn't," they saw the two boys on he roof as blue had an arm around red.

"Guys stop playing, Paladins, game on!" Pink yelled and two figured jumped down. A man in black as he had black hair and white bangs as well with a silver mechanical arm and yellow eyes. And another boy who was large and buff with a yellow suit and an orange head band around his head.

"So justice league? I heard about you," black showed his sharp teeth walking forward to them clenching his robotic claws and his own hand in right fist smirking.

"Does the legend live up to reality?"