The Reflection

Star walked around in her room thinking of her guilt about she lied that she loves him. OK star its just one lie, it won't hurt right? Oh man what if I told him the truth, if I did he'll be upset, what am I gonna do? So star looked at her wand and thought of something hmmm, I summon the all seeing eye to tear the hole in the sky reveal to me that which is hidden unveil to me what is forbidden. Star use her magic and made the seeing eye see toffee. Well toffee looks OK but, I don't know why that if he wanted a bride so much, and he told me a story of it heh, well I wonder how Marco's doing star replied the eye went to see Marco and saw him sitting down thinking. Oh Marco I hope your not forgetting me, for all I know I think you already told mom. Star saw her mom in the eye star was shocked. Must......find.....away......to save......star moon said mom you don't have to save me I'm OK, please if you can here me. Star began to cry

Meanwhile toffee heard star crying and he didn't know what to do. So he knocked star are you doing alright dear? Ummm yeah, just having a better time at my new home haha. Toffee opened the door and saw star teared up star I know that face you, missed your friends don't you, and so as your mother toffee replied yeah, its really hard to move on, and I saw my mom wants me back but I wish I want to tell her that I'm OK, but she thinks I'm not. Toffee hugged star listen I know how you feel, but you made your choice to protect them, but don't worry I'm here by your side if anything happens to you, I will always be here. Star teared up more and hugged him back.

Back then moon is still trying to figure out to save star. Suddenly river showed up um honey you've been up for a really long time its not good for you, you should get some rest river replied river I told you I need to find a way to save star and put an end to this wedding thing. And besides stay awake gives me time to think, and I cannot rest until I'll help her. River sighed and walked off moon kept doing it and doing it she wish she wants to sleep but she can't, oh star I know your there please why are you doing this, I need you.

Remember me
Though you have to say goodbye
Remember me
Don't let it make you cry
For even if your far way I hold you in my heart
I sing a secret song to you each night we are apart
Remember me
Though you have to travel far
Remember me
Each time you hear a sad little star
Know that I'm with you the only way that you can be
Until your in my arms again
Remember me

Back at Toffee's home he sits in bed tried to think what he could do to help her (sigh) theirs gotta be the way to put an end to this. Suddenly toffee saw a strange person in the corner, it was queen Moon's mother why'd you do it she whispered what? WHY'D YOU DO IT she yelled and twisted her head covered in blood. Toffee was shocked and noticed his hands are covered in blood and looked himself in the mirror. No this is not me anymore I'm not a queen killer anymore toffee talks to himself and he heard voices murderer, monster,(screams) help me, toffee still here's voices over and over. Given up old friend the voice said it was the past toffee as a general what do you want? Clearly you still think star could love you for what you did a long time ago? Such a studied monster general toffee said you don't know that star loves me because I loved her first and she loves me back. Really have you notice her face almost looks like she's lying to you? You don't know that she's probably just nervous toffee replied well but if that princess butterfly made her choice to be your bride, have you forgotten about Nora the creature who created warnicorns? Look I already move on so leave immediately! This is not you, I know what you are and always will be, you will always be the immortal monster. No no no NOOOO toffee grabbed the chair and threw at him and broke the mirror. Toffee are you OK? I heard you talking to yourself star replied toffee looks at his hands the blood is gone, and so as the body um yes I just had a bad imagination today toffee said oh OK well I better go eat something see you later. Toffee smiled and looked at the broken glass what if he's right?