The New Life

A few hours star got a nightmare again when she got up she started to tear up, she went down stairs to drink some water and went back to her room. But she thought of something she went to check on toffee, she open the door and saw toffee sleeping, she went in and walked closer she never seen toffee slept so peacefully. She blushed and decided to walk away but she felt something grabbing her arm and pull her in his bed. Her face turn into a red tomato and started shaking. No need to be scared princess I'm here, because now your my future wife and if you'll love me, you'll never leave me.

Meanwhile Marco told moon what happened. I......I can't believe it, all what he want is a bride and star made her choice to do it? Its true moon I'm sorry Marco said but why would she do this, she's my daughter and soon if she's with toffee she'll be just like eclipsa. We could get her back, will find away, we have to moon said forget it moon its her choice and that's what she wants tom replied tom she broke up with you so move on Marco said no you move on Marco star chooses me because she's tired of your shit. That's not true she's my best friend and Toffee's right she can't marry a demon, because you look like an evil demon. You two please stop, you must all go home and I'll find away to get star back myself.

It was morning star has already fallen asleep but now she woke up. She wishes that decision was all a dream but she knew that it was real, star yawned and rubbed her eye. She saw a red ruby ring on the nightstand drawer, put it on and got out of Toffee's bed. She went downstairs to see toffee again, did you have nightmares about me again? No I just dreamed about, wait how did you know that I was having a dream about you? Well I've been watching you with my floating eyeball every single day toffee replied oh, well okay then but theirs something I want to tell you, it been in my head for hours and a whole day star said what is it? I hate to say something disturbing but.......why do you need a bride?