chapter 33 - a year

Louis P.O.V

I sighed and took another sip of my wine. Today is August 28th. It's Tuesday but Beau is staying with Niall tonight because he is taking her to get head shots tomorrow after school. I was watching love actually... I bought it thinking Harry and I could watch it together but- no you know what. I set my glass of wine down... well it was my second glass. I grabbed my phone and dialed Harry's number. He should remember our one year, this relationship is special at least it is to me. I deserve to have a special one year but no instead I'm forgotten about. "Hey baby I-" "save it, I can't believe you" I said angrily "Louis what's wron-" "I SAID SAVE IT YOU...YOU... YOU TWAT. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS? no you don't it is our ONE YEAR and you forgot YOU FORGOT HARRY. I can't believe it. I was going to let it slide but instead I'm home drinking alone watching a movie I bought for you I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FORGOT I was even going to surprise you tonight and tell you about the hotline but instead you can suck a fat one Harry Edward styles!" I panted softly trying to catch my breathe. "Louis... open the fucking door" I furrowed my brow "what the hell are you talking about" "Louis open the damn front door" he said again and I rolled my eyes "oh what did you send me a stupid card or something you know what I still can't believe that you-" I froze when I opened the door to see Harry dressed up in a tux with a bouquet of flowers next to him as he smiled up at me, my heart sped up and was practically beating out of my chest and I felt like I was about to pass out.

Harry's P.O.V

-2 days prior-

I smiled as I was sat across from Jay and she set a mug in front of me "thank you for letting me come see you in person... also thank you for the coffee" I said and she smiled "Of course Harry you're always welcome.. what did you want to talk about?" she asked as she took a sip of her drink and I swallowed and interlocked my fingers "I was wondering if I had your blessing to propose to Louis" she set her cup down and just smiled "of course you do Harry.. but do you mind me asking you a question?" I smiled "of course not" she gently took my hand I hers "you two have only been together a year... are you sure about this". I rested my other hand on top of hers "I really am.. I love Louis and I love Beau... I want them to be my family.. and I know a lot of people will think it's crazy to marry someone you have only been youths. Year but I don't want to be with anyone else. I want to grow and learn but I want to do it with Louis.. I love him" she smiled softly and tears were welled up in her eyes "I'm so happy you're in his life Harry" she got up and we hugged.

Niall was helping me with Beau, I wanted to ask her if she was okay with it too because she is just as important in all of this. Niall had Beau because she had some stuff coming up but he let me take her to the cafe down the road from where Niall lives. I asked Louis mum yesterday and she was more than happy about my decision so now I just had to ask Beau. She ordered her food and I ordered mine "so why doesn't my daddy know you're here?" she asked as she sipped her juice an I smiled "It's a surprise... because I have to ask you something before I see your daddy" she nodded  "I can keep secrets" I smiled softly at her. "Beau would it be okay with you if I married your daddy" she gasped and squealed loudly making people look over "YES I WOULD LOVE THAT DO IT NOW!" she said bouncing in her seat and I laughed as she quieted down. "If I married your dad-" "you would get to be my other daddy! you're really going to Marry my daddy?" she asked cheesing really intensely and I laughed and nodded. "my wish came true" she said smiling at the ceiling. I furrowed my brow "what do you mean" "nothing!" she said drinking her drink and I laughed softly.

I pulled up to Louis house and took a deep breathe, I made sure I had the flowers and the ring as I got out. I haven't been this nervous in a while.. yeah I get a bit nervous before I go on stage and events but this was a whole new level of exposing myself. I was about to drop every single barrier and ask someone to Marry me. Not just someone, Louis. I knew I wanted this and I know I do. There isn't any rush but I don't want to waste any other day not having Louis as my husband and Beau as my daughter. I started towards the door and heard my phone ringing, I should probably silence it before I do this. I pulled out my phone and saw it was Louis calling me, I cleared my throat and tried to answer non-nonchalantly. "Hey baby I-" I started but he cut me off  "save it, I can't believe you" he said and I furrowed my brow before smiling softly "Louis whats wrong?" he started blowing up and I just smiled as I stood in front of his door. I pretended to forget our anniversary and when I didn't get any of his sass or yelling I was a little shocked and now it's finally happening. He's letting his Tomlinson temper go and I love it. "Louis... open the fucking door" I finally said, I was trying to hide the happiness in my voice "what the hell are you talking about" he said confused and still clearly mad "Louis open the damn front door" I said as I slowly got down on one knee. I could hear him still talking loudly as he got closer and closer. This was it Harry. this is happening. My heart was practically beating outside of my chest. "oh what did you send me a stupid card or something you know what I still can't believe that you-" Louis cut himself off when he opened the door an he was staring at me. "Louis... I didn't forget our anniversary..." I said with a small nervous laugh. He was just looking at me a shocked expression on his face. I reached my hand up and took his in mine as I had the box in my other hand "I-I know this may seem insane... we have been together only a year and some people wouldn't even think of marriage until they were together for many more years. But I don't think that matters when you're so in love with someone that you want to spend everyday..right now.. being their husband. Louis I want this.. I want all of this. I want to come home and see you and Beau... I love being a family. I want to grow, learn and experience life with you forever..." he has tears welled up in his eyes and I took a deep breathe before I gently let go of his hand and opened the box. "So Louis Tomlinson.... will you-" "yes" he said quickly and I smiled "Louis will you marr-" "yes harry" he said again and I smiled laughing softly "ca I finish asking-" "yes sorry" he said nodding and I smiled "Louis will you marry me" "YES, yes I will" he said diving into my arms and connecting our lips. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him before we pulled away and I slid the ring on his finger. suddenly he looked up at me with a concerned face and I furrowed my brow "What's wrong?" "I just told you to suck a fat one and called you a twat before you proposed to me.." I laughed and held out the flowers and he just smiled taking them.

Louis P.O.V

Harry connected our lips as I kicked my bedroom door shut. I pulled away as I started undoing his button up "I like this tux on you" I said smiling and he chuckled "apparently you would rather have it off me". I smirked and lifted my brow before undoing the last button and pushing it off his shoulders and onto the floor. I yanked my T-shirt over my head and he picked me up and laid me on the bed. I reached my hands down as he kissed me and undid his pants and he kicked them off to the side. He yanked my joggers off and threw them, who knows where. I haven't been this happy since the day Beau was born. I'm engaged. to Harry. A year ago I would have never seen myself meeting someone who would love me just as much as I love them, let alone getting engaged. 

We both moved under the sheets and I straddled Harry and tangled my hands into his hair as our lips moved quickly. His hands moved up and down my sides and he slid one hand up and cupped my jaw. Sparks were going off like crazy and i moved my hips into his as he gripped my back. He nudged my chin up gently and kissed under my ear before flipping us so he was over me. I tugged him down by the back of his neck, i just needed his lips on mine as much as possible. He yanked my underwear off and worked his off. He slid his hand down slowly sending chills down my body and started to slowly pump me. I started to suck under his jawline and kissing making him moan softly. He pulled away and made his way down and slowly started to eat me out. He licked over me and slowly slid his fingers in and out making me grip the sheets and moan. i was soaking wet when he finally pulled away and kissed up my body before sucking my collar bone. He slowly slid into me making me let out a breathy gasp and I gripped his back. He started to slowly move in and out of me, his mouth right by my ear. The sound of him grunting and moaning tuned me on even more. I gasped as he hit all the right spots and he sped up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and it made him feel even deeper making me let out constant whines of pleasure. I'll admit I always used to be a top but for some reason I love the way it feels to have Harry treat me like I'm his small princess or something. I moaned loudly as he hit my sweet spot, then suddenly he pulled out and flipped me over so I was on my hands and knees. I looked over my shoulder and he slid back into me making me close my eyes and grip the blanket "fuck Harry" I moaned and he leaned down close to my ear and said lowly "well.. I have to make sure my Fiance' looks forward to the honey moon don't I?" I felt my face get even more flushed and he slowly rolled his hips into me. I moaned and he slid his hand down and pumped me as he thrusted making me whine. I could feel my legs shaking from all the pleasure. I let out a loud gasp as I felt myself cum. I moaned and pulled myself off Harry and pushed his chest back. I climbed over him then slid down on him and slowly rocked my hips. He rolled his head back as he rested his hands on my hips and let out a moan. I started to bounce on him and moaned closing my eyes. He moved my hips on him and I leaned forward kissing him. He moaned as I rolled on him and he moved my hips speeding me up before he pulled me up a bit and came. we both laid down panting and I looked at him and smirked softly "you think that's it then you're crazy" he laughed and I straddled him reconnecting our lips.