Move-in Day

It was official.

Tyler and Josh were officially going to live together. They were engaged and more in love than ever before.

Everything made the boys' heart rates pick up. They would blush and wouldn't be able to stop smiling. Even something as simple as holding hands made the boys immediately fall into lovestruck paradise.

Everything was set up, and they were ready to start their new lives living together.

Josh was sitting on the couch as Tyler rearranged some books on the coffee table of their living room. Tyler finished doing so and turned around so he was facing Josh, a wide smile on his face.

He jumped on Josh's lap so he was straddling him, bursting into giggles as his fiancé started tickling his sides.

"Joshie!" He exclaimed through giggles. "Stop!"

Josh grinned at his adorable fiancés laugh, starting to kiss all over his face as his hands found Tyler's, intertwining their fingers.

Tyler smiled and leaned forward, connecting their lips. Josh grinned in the kiss, wrapping his arms around his fiancés torso so he could hold him as they kissed.

And soon, it turned into making out.

And soon, Tyler was grinding against him.

Josh pulled back with a smile. "This is so much better than doing this at our parents' house."

Tyler laughed lightly and nodded in agreement, returning his lips to Josh's.

They then headed to their room. It would be their first time sleeping in a bed together. They were excited.

This could not be more perfect.

Except, when they went to go to sleep, Tyler didn't turn off the lights before getting into bed. So Josh got up and turned them off.

"Joshie? What're you doing?"

"Turning the lights off," Josh said. "We're about to go to sleep... right?"

Tyler just looked at him.

Josh turned off the lights, walking back slowly due to confusion.

Tyler then got up and turned the lights on. He crawled into bed, Josh not asking why he turned them on, and snuggled until Josh thought Tyler was asleep.

He then got up and turned the lights off.

"Get outta my face with those lights off," Tyler mumbled.

"Get outta my face with those lights on," Josh replied.

Their relationship didn't make sense sometimes.

But that was how they liked it.

"If I buy you a sleeping mask, will you sleep with the lights on?" Tyler asked.

"No."

"Why notttttt??"

"Babe, we just had sex for the first time. With the lights off. You seemed to really like it. Typically, you fall asleep snuggling after sex. And given we're most likely going to be doing such a thing a lot, you're gonna get used to sleeping with the lights off."

"Fineeeeee," Tyler groaned.

Josh smiled and pulled tyler on top of him, hugging his bare waist tightly. "I loooooove you, fiancé."

"I loooooove you tooooo, fiancé," Tyler said with a smile, unable to stay 'mad' at Josh for long.

So, the boys fell asleep for the first time together.

With the lights off.