paint.

tyler and josh were always up for dates that were out of the box.

they were seventeen and madly in love.

"you ready for tonight?" josh smiled as he sat down next to his boyfriend at lunch.

tyler grinned and nodded, resting his head on josh's shoulder. "mhm."

josh smiled softly and wrapped and arm around tyler's shoulders, kissing the top of his head. "i missed you this week."

tyler closed his eyes and nodded in agreement, soaking up the feeling of being in josh's arms, having missed it for the past four days.

tyler had been out of town with his family all week, josh being left home alone with his family who he loved dearly, but he wanted to be able to love on tyler.

today was his first day back, and josh had surprised him with flowers first period.

tyler lifted his head off josh's shoulder and kissed his lips softly, his eyes shut lightly. josh kissed back as well, pulling back as their friends sat down with them.

***

school ended and josh met tyler at his own car as usual, waiting for him on the hood. he smiled and hopped off as he saw tyler approaching, tyler giggling as josh pulled him into a tight hug.

they then went to tyler's home, changing into more comfortable clothes before they left to go purchase several cans of paint.

they heard of a place that individuals could rent out for a night where paint could be splattered. so, they did just that. they rented the place out, and they were on their way.

they walked inside hand in hand, entering the code to the keypad that was on the door so they could go in.

they went up the stairs and found a room covered in paint, and they knew they were where they were supposed to be. they plugged in their speaker and started playing music, laughing as they splattered paint all over the walls, it soon turning into paint on themselves.

tyler giggled as josh grabbed his face with his paint-covered hands, kissing him deeply.

they then laid down on the floor, both laughing and blushing, turning on their sides and kissing deeply.

joshua soon was on top of tyler, kissing down his neck and sucking hickeys into it. "i missed you so much, baby," he mumbled against his skin. "don't ever leave me again."

tyler quickly nodded, his fingers threading through josh's hair as he sucked at his neck, letting out light moans as his boyfriend's lips brushed against his sweet spot. "i missed you more, joshie."

josh sat up after a little bit, taking his shirt off to reveal the abs that tyler would always drool over. tyler did the same, taking his shirt off to reveal the tattoos he had that josh found incredibly sexy.

they continued to kiss, both having paint all over their skin because the other was constantly grabbing them and gripping them in different places.

they then stripped so they were completely naked, josh grinding against his boyfriend and sucking at his neck, tyler moaning loudly.

he then flipped tyler over onto his stomach, pushing into him and moaning deeply at the feeling, tyler doing the same, just louder.

tyler pushes up on his arms, his head tilting to the side as he started making out with his boyfriend again, gripping the newspaper that was underneath them to keep the paint from getting on the floor.

soon, both boys came with one loud moan, josh pulling out and collapsing right next to tyler, pulling his boyfriend into his arms.

tyler hugged josh tightly, still trying to catch his breath.

"i love you, ty," josh said. "and you're always gonna be the secksy one," he giggled.

it was an on-going argument they had as to who was 'the secksy one.'

"i love you too, you secksy beast," tyler giggled.

"that was fun," josh giggled.

"we should do it again," tyler grinned. "but, this time, i'm gonna ride you."

"tylerrrrrr," josh whined. "you know i always cum before you when you ride meeeeee."

"i know," tyler grinned. "think of it as the gift i got you from my trip."

"oversensitivity?"

"'mhm. or, i could just make you cum twice in a row," tyler smirked.

"do what you want with me, cute butt."