Chapter 13: The story behind

Now had only Howard came to realise that the spirit had suffered much pain from her past.

             After killing the murderer, he was sent back to her past to live a day of her life.

             "MEGAN WHERE IS MY BEER!" Her step dad shouted as Howard in her body, brought the beer. His body was not his anymore, it was Megan's.

          Howard stood up from his chair and listen to his body taking control. He figure out that he is going to find out Megan's daily life.

           "What took you so slow?" Her step dad ask with a gruff as he didn't respond. With that his meaty hand slap Howard on the face, his ears ringing as the man in front of him open the beer and splash it onto his face. He slam the table took his dress collar.

             "I'm letting you go today as I'm feeling kind. But you screw up again my hand wouldn't just be on that pretty face of yours, and your mother will be more of a slave probably a dog." Howard gulp as the man look into his eyes.

              "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!" He roared into his ears, ringing ears once again thunder. He didn't respond as the man smiled.

6 hours later...

           Howard stood at the roof of Megan's house, the stars were so beautiful tonight.

          Looking at his hand, he saw the scars the were left by that foul animal. Sadness wash over him like a wave, his heart ache as he began to cry. This girl had suffer so much from her family. A step dad and a mother who was living as a slave to the step dad, they can never leave that house as they owe a debt to that man. A debt of $10,000 as their father used to be a gambler, and her step dad the loan shark who killed her father leaving behind the debt her mother married to the man in order to protect her daughter from getting killed too.

           "I had enough of this world." He said as he stood up, in control of the girl. She walk to the end of the roof, spread her arms close her eyes.

             Soon enough the girl was dead.