Chapter 10: Lights off boy

He couldn't sleep. Not what happen to him a Lysandra today. What is she?

Ghost?

Spirit?

Human?

What ever she is, there is one thing Felix knew she wasn't normal.

On his bed, he finally sat up. Felix grab his Mac and press into the app Skype. He saw Falcon and Feddrick are online.

He click on Falcon first, but somehow no matter how much he press it he just can't enter the chat.

Weird.

He tried Feddrick and he also couldn't get in. Stupid Mac. He look at his charging phone and sighed.

Shutting down his Mac, he got out of bed and walked to the light switch to turn on the lights.

He click the switch down and then he slump back to his bed. Then the orange light started to flicker. Annoyed by it, Felix walk to the switch and off it. After turning it off after a while, the lights turn on again.

Felix look at the switch to see it is still turned on. Then he switch it off again, he confirmed he off it and then sat on his bed again.

Suddenly the lights turn on again this time flickering like mad. Felix grab onto his bed covers in shock. He notice that the switch is turn off, how is this possible.

Beside his switch was the mirror and he saw her in the mirror, and she was playing with the lights.

"What are you doing!" He said so loud she got shock and then darkness. The lights turn off and the curtains close shut.

He felt something approaching him, from the front. Felix quickly open the curtains and saw her. He wanted to scream but she cover his mouth. And suddenly he black out.

When he was awake, the girl was gone. He look on his left to check and saw his own body lying there, wait then what is he.

He scrambled to on the light and see his reflection. He double take when he saw himself as the girl. No this couldn't be....could it.

"Lysandra I know you are in me." He asked his body. After a while a voice replied him not in him, behind him.

He turn to face...himself. Felix. He was shock.

They had switch bodies. But how?

"Hey Felix, borrow me your body for a few days." She laughed and disappear and Felix went mad.