Chapter 7: Your name

The days pass peacefully. Felix raised to be a popular student in his school, not only for his good performace, his fun personality and of course another quick secret visit from the star.

            Yet, he wanted to see that girl again even so many days had pass. He craved so much to know about her, even his music he listen to these days were not at his taste.

            So he decided to see her, if possible to see her at the park. He denied the girl he saw in the mirror was just a nightmare, yet his heart felt strong it wasn't.

            Swallowing his last bite of pizza, he grab his phone and left home. He is quite lucky it was a Friday, it's when his mom goes to gym, and his brother is sleeping. Sneaking out is very easy tonight.

            He reach the park and saw her sitting on the swing. She wore a simple white top which was wore over a jean dress, her hair in a messy bun, simple white shoes and completed with her beautifull face.

           "Hi there again!" Felix said as he stood beside her as she smiled in reply.

           "Why are you here today?" Felix ask as she look at him.

           "I thought you will come." She replied and Felix felt wamrness on his cheeck, he asume he was blusshing. Her voice was excatly what she sound in his nightmare.

           "Is there anything you want to ask me?" Felix continue as he pointed to the drink machine. "Want a drink?" He said as she nodded.

           "How old are you?" She ask as he inserted a few coins and selected ice cold coffee. He pass her the drink while he sip his.

           "That's a start. Let's just say I'm 19 and it's my birthday after four days." Felix said as she thank him for the coffee. After that they just silenly drink thier coffee and look at the sunset.

             As the sun just reached it's end, Felix look at the girl. Her eyes, glistering sparkling with tears. Her eyes told him a story, trap in a memory she wants to go back to, yet it pass too fast that all was left was sandy pieces of puzzle.

           "Um....you alright?" He ask as she turn to Felix.

           "Felix...." she whisper as she stretch out her hands to reach him, just as the sun setted fully and the sky darken. She stop and kept her hand, and then she wiped her tears and laugh.

            "Oh god, what was I doing." She laughed as Felix look at her a little stunned.

            "How do you know my name?" He ask as she look at him, and her face looked questioning.

            "Do I?" She said as she tilt her head a little. Felix look dumb foolded.

            "You just said it." He smiled a little as she look at him with a more questioning look but still smiling.

            "Well, my name is Felix..." Felix said sarcasticly as she nodded.

            "What's yours?" Felix ask as she tapped her chin and thought for a while. Felix scanned her face like she is trying to recall something from a long time ago.

            "Call me...Fashirah." She replied as Felix imputed that name into his mind.

            "Fashirah, nice to meet you." He said as she stand up.

            "I got to go. Nice meeting you." She said quickly and rush away into the dark. Felix couldn't see her in the dark or where she went, the street light didn't flicker on until he made sure he couldn't feel her presence. At least he knew her name, Fashirah.