Techadons

What is this? A chapter!?
-------

The team had to walk all the way to Hargeon Town, since the train left them, and they called the Rune Knights to arrest Kenta. They had been talking about the problems with Dark Howl. Apparently they had only been heard of a few days before Ben arrived. No one had ever seen them before that. Also there was the question on how Ben in his Terraspin form and Wendy created a Unison Raid. Ben said that it was probably due to Terraspin being good at handling mana. That led to the long discussion on how mana and the Ethernano that creates magic in Earthland may have some correlation. And as usual Natsu and Gray kept fighting each other. Only Erza was able to scare them into being quiet... by bashing their heads together.

"Isn't that a tiny bit extreme?" asked Ben. The team arrived at Hargeon town. The city seemed as lively as ever, and the sea could be seen in the distance. It seemed like a beautiful and peaceful town, and from what Lucy had said, this is were she had met Natsu and joined Fairy Tail.

"Natsu saved me from a guy pretending to be the Salamander. But Natsu who is the real one beat him," said Lucy as she remembered the day she was asked to join Fairy Tail.

"The job was given by the major of the town, so we should go see them first before starting the mission," said Ben.

"Then we shall go to the town hall. It is a few streets from here," said Erza. The group walked down the busy streets.

Ben looked around out and saw many differences between his world and this one. People relied less on technology, and lived simple lives. Some of them were able to do magic and joined guilds for making money, and like Fairy Tail had shown Ben, some sort of family.

Ben heard people whispering about them. Apparently Natsu made a huge mess last time he was here. They also spoke of the other members since Fairy Tail had a reputation for making a mess of things. Ben wasn't much different, usually destroying a few streets when he turned into an alien. When he was a kid he didn't have to worry about the mess since no one knew that all those aliens were him. He always said "It's Hero Time!" before he turned into an alien and destroyed everything. Now he was held responsible for all the destruction. It's not like it was his fault aliens kept trying to destroy the Earth.

"We are here," said Erza. The group entered the town hall. The place wasn't too fancy. They showed the person at the front desk the poster with the job in it and she told them to go into the room at the left.

The major had a serious expression that didn't go with the weird eyebrows and long beard.

"You must be the mages from Fairy Tail!" said the major, "I have been waiting for some time."

"We are here to deal with your monster problem,"said Erza.

"That is good. I just hope that this time you won't destroy my town," he said looking at Natsu.

"Ehh... of course sir. The monsters are outside the town so you won't have worry about us making a mess here," said Erza.

"That is good," said the major, a look of relief in his face.

"Do you have any idea where this monsters came from?" asked Carla, who was being held in Wendy's arms.

"That I don't know. Just a few days ago they appeared near the town. Some poor adventure was attacked by them. He ran all the way here and told everyone," said the major, "He described them to us, but we do not have any idea of what they are."