Weird Trust Excersise

"Shut it fire breath!"

"No way you frozen idiot!"

Natsu's fists were engulfed in fire as he fought Gray. Since the attack two days ago, Natsu has been complaining about not being allowed to go find Dark Howl. Erza had already smashed his head a couple of times, and Ben had to hold them back with Four Arms, which ended with him soaring through the wall.

"Can you two idiots stop fighting!" yelled Erza as she grabbed both of them and smashed their heads together, making the boys fall to the ground unconscious.

"Are you sure that's necessary?" asked Ben backing up in fear. The last two days, rumors have been spreading around about him and his weird watch. Some even called him a demon, ironically when Mirajane was there with her Satan Soul Take Over magic.

"Don't try to stop her Ben, you will only end up like them," said Lucy.

"Aye! If you do, she could destroy your fish!" said Happy who was next to Ben.

"Why is everything about fish with you?" asked Ben. Ever since he arrived, he has seen Happy talking only about fish.

"Another fight!" yelled Lucy as she saw the entire guild going into a fight. There were people punching each other, throwing themselves across the air, and some casting spells.

"Is this something normal too?" asked Ben looking at all the ruckus. Suddenly a table flew and hit him straight in the face sending him hurling backwards. His wrist came down and the Omnitrix hit the ground. There was a flash of green, and Ben transformed. In his place now stood a creature that appeared to made of magma and fire. It's skin was made of red rock, and the head was engulfed in flames. The Omnitrix symbol on the creature's chest.

HeatblastRace: PyroniteHome Planet: PyrosThis species are adapted to living in Pyros, a star-like planet

Heatblast
Race: Pyronite
Home Planet: Pyros
This species are adapted to living in Pyros, a star-like planet. They have adapted to heat, so they are invulnerable to fire, magma, and high temperatures. They are able to generate flames from their bodies. This flames can be hot enough to turn rock into magma, and when blasted they can also be explosive. Pyronites can channel flames through other surfaces like rocks, and use this as jet propulsion, this lets them 'surf' through the air.
-----------

"What the-" Ben said as he got up and looked at himself to see he transformed, "Heatblast!?" He looked down at his body that was now engulfed in flames. Natsu turned around to see Heatblast, and his eyes widened.

"He is made of fire!" yelled Happy looking at Heatblast. Natsu just looked at him with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Free food!" yelled Natsu as his mouth opened. Suddenly Heatblast was started to be pulled towards Natsu as his flames were being eaten by Natsu.

"HE'S GONNA EAT ME!" yelled Heatblast as he ran in circles around the guild, Natsu trailing behind him trying to eat the flames and yelling about how delicious Heatblast's flames were. Lucy and Happy just stood there, a sweat drop going down their foreheads.