6

When Loki woke up he felt extremely well, it was one of the few nights he didn't have nightmares and he didn't cried, he noticed that the sheets that covered him were not the greens of his room they were red! His cheeks turned crimson and he turned around, Thor was asleep with his arms and legs open, his golden hair was disheveled and a thin trickle of drool was coming out of his mouth. It was a dream? The blue-eyed boy hadn't burned him during the night? That made him feel sad, he really thought that his friend had given him that beautiful gesture. Loki doubt if he should wake him up to ask him if he remembered anything from last night or not, he moved him a little.

-Mmm-his blue eyes opened-Good morning friend-his hand traveled to the neck of the boy with black hair and hug his cheek in this-Are you feeling better? -
A huge smile appeared in Loki-Yes thanks to you friend-

They both went down to breakfast together with Frigga and Odín and soon Lara, the mother of her guest, arrived.

-Thank you very much for inviting my son-he said to the blonde woman
-It was a pleasure, your son is a delight, it will be a pleasure if he wants to come again-
-Very good love it's time to leave-
-Thank you very much, Lords Odison, See you at the school Thor-
-See you Loki, thank you very much Lady-answered the little

When the green-eyed boy came out of his house he felt as if someone hit him in the chest, but he knew he would see him later in school. When Monday came, Loki came out of his house excited and wanted to see the golden-haired boy who made him feel special in a way that not even his little six-year-old mind could understand. When he crossed the living room door he saw Jane sitting in his place. Loki feels a strange sensation in the chest like something oppressing him to such a degree that made the heart pieces, he could almost hear the sound of it breaking. His green eyes filled with tears but they didn't come out they were trapped in his eyes and seemed to freeze on a cold wall. All the love Loki felt for the golden-haired boy turned into hatred. Only he should sit by his side! Only him should dedicate those gallant smiles! He went to an empty bench to sit down, while watching the midgardian not stop being pressed to him as a vermin. The behavior of the black-haired boy changed, each time he used to make more mischief against anyone who crossed his path including teachers, had become the victim of the teasing and threats of the three warriors and Sif, in addition to his blue-eyed friend almost didn't talk to him anymore and when he did he rejected him once they hit him. That's how a month went by, the green-eyed boy was in the principal's office.

-Loki Laufeyson I don't understand what happens to you was an exceptional student and I don't understand what happens-
-Nothing happens, I'm like that -said with scorn
-Very well then I'll call your mother-said the director going out the door

When he had turned. Yes? all for seeking the attention of the blond and when he had rejected him for the courage that he produced. The door opened and instead of seeing the director the small blue-eyed boy went through the door.

-Loki! -
-Thor, what are you doing here? -asked the little one with green eyes confused.
-But what happens to you? You've been getting into trouble and you've been avoiding me for a month!-
-As if you cared what happened to me-he said offended, feeling anger making a lump in his throat.

The older boy came dangerously close to him and took it by the neck, worried trying to get out of his grip worse was useless and I just stood up.
-Of course I care, you're my friend-
-I'm not your friend-the black-haired boy shouted out of his grip-If you were my friend you would realize that I hate being him-
-Listen to me very well Loki-
-What! What nonsense are you going to say!-
-That you are my friend! I care about you and I want you back by my side!-

Thor again took his friend by the neck and this time cradling his cheek in his hand and stroking it gently, saying that Loki was flabbergasted was to fall short. What the hell was that fool doing! The answer came when those blue eyes like the sky closed and he put his face close to him. Thor kiss him! If that could be called a kiss, the blonde's lips were on his, without moving, just feeling. The green-eyed boy's cheeks turned red and he closed his eyes, an electric shock ran through him from head to toe, now he could understand slightly the princesses' books, the moment of the kiss announced the end and that frightened him. Both children separated with the sound of the door, both blushes looked at each other.

-Odison what are you doing here?-asked the director
-I wanted to see Loki-replied still blushing, giving him a warm smile like the sun to the mentioned
-Well, you have to retire, the young Laufeyson is punished-
-Okay, just don't be too hard with him. I'll see you Loki-he said winking at her and then leaving

It spent a week in which the black haired boy received his punishment as much as for the director as for his mother. When he finally made it, he went back to find his blond friend who had stopped talking to Sif and the three warriors when he heard about the jeers that made him. Now he only met with Valkyrie and a boy who was in sight called Bruce.

⚡️🗡🗡⚡️

That's all of for today, have a good day and we read later.