1

A small boy with green eyes and black hair was heading towards the large gray gate that showed the entrance to the primary. The child was small and thin even for someone six years old, that had led him to suffer bullying at his old school in his old city of Jotunheim. He let out a sigh and clutched the dark blue backpack he wore hanging on his back and walked towards his classroom. Fortunately, it was not far from the entrance, He turned the corner and marveled at the shadows in the concrete on the leaves of the trees. He likes that city despite being winter always the cold was not infernal in fact the sun shone gently. He enter his lounge there the seats were two benches together. Everyone was too focused shouting and talking that no one paid attention while going to the teacher's desk. The professor was a tall man with a certain musculature, dark skin, black hair and amber eyes.

-Good morning Professor-he said to get his attention once he was standing in front of the desk
The man leaned over the desk to see the child-Good morning, you must be Loki-he said in a serious and neutral tone of voice.

The black haired boy nodded and the teacher stood up and walked to the center of the white board.

-All attention -in what Heimdall speak all the students kept silent- A new classmate has arrived. Loki please introduce yourself to the group-

The black hair was placed in the center, he had never had to present himself to anyone so he didn't know what to say.

-Mmm...my name is Loki, Loki Laufeyson. I'm six years old and I moved from Jotunheim-
-Well Loki-said Heimdall to see that the little one didn't intend to say anything else-You are going to sit with ...- the amber eyes of the man scrutinized the room-Sif you could move and sit together with Jane-kindly asked the teacher
-But why!-almost shouted a girl with white skin, long curly black hair and green eyes.

Loki realized that she looked like him.

-Please-

Sif clenched his fists and agreed to do what the teacher told him but not before shooting Loki a death glare. He take course to the seat that left the girl, sitting next to a boy slightly higher than him and with more muscular mass also. His hair was golden and slightly long, his eyes blue and he could tell that he liked to play outside because his white skin was tanned by the sun.

-Very well children today we will see addition and subtraction-began to explain the teacher while noting the problems on the board.

Everyone struggled to answer the problems correctly some of them had more trouble than others, but none of them presented great difficulty.

It's spend an hour when Heimdal spoke-very good children have 10 minutes of rest-in how much he pronounce those words all came out as the stampede of Wildebeest that killed Mufasa in The Lion King and also the teacher.

-You don't think to come? we all buy candy at this time-said a winged voice of his that made him jump, he thought he was alone.

He turned around to meet his banking partner.

-I'm not hungry-he said, looking down in embarrassment.

That was not the real reason, the reason why he moved to Asgard with her mother was because she divorced her father because she didn't intend to continue enduring mistreatment and beatings. Obviously his father wouldn't take care of them so he could not spend more than necessary.

-My name is Thor-the blond said as he took a seat again, crossing his arms behind the back of his neck and raising his legs crossed to his side of the bench.

Loki frowned, didn't think he was going to stay with him and also didn't consider it polite to raise his feet to the table.

-Then Loki if you don't like sweets. What do you like to do? -asked the child with blue eyes
-I like to read and magic too-admitted in a whisper
-Well you're weird-commented Thor and that hurt, he thought he could have friends in that new school-it's great-continued with a smile with white teeth
-What?-
-Yes you don't like sweets and you like to read and magic tricks, you're an interesting person Loki-

The cheeks of the green eye turned pink, nobody had ever told him such a thing.

-Do you like soccer? -asked the blond with enough interest
-No I'm bad at playing -he said

Remembering that he was always the last one to be chosen for the teams because, compared to his previous teammates, he was very short and fragile.

-I don't think anyone is bad, just maybe you haven't found the right position. Already! We will play at recess and we will know that-said Thor with a lot of emotion
-Agree-

Heimdall watched the scene discreetly from the doorframe, knew that he had made a good choice by sitting Loki next to Thor. The blue-eyed boy had a great ability to make friends so it was to be expected that he wasn't the exception. Once all the students were in the classroom, the classes continued. This time with the grammar and reading section, in which the new student stood out by far, he handled the words fluently and the verb conjugations perfectly. When the hour of long recess arrived all without exception went out into the courtyard. Thor grabbed Loki's wrist to drag him almost with the rest of his friends.

-Friends!-Exclaimed the blond with emotion-Let's play soccer with Loki to see what position he can occupy-

Thor's group of friends consisted of three boys and Sif.

⚡️🗡🗡⚡️

Well dear readers that was all for today we read in the next chapter