5

When they finished eating the delicious food that Frigga prepared, both children went up to Thor's room once in it, both lay in bed and the lamps were the only thing that was on.

-Loki can you continue reading? -asked the blonde watching him carefully
-Of course- he opened the book and continued reading

When finally he reached the last page and left it on the table. Each one put on his pajamas, the one with the blue-eyed boy was pink with white and the one with his banking partner was white with black. They turned off the light from the table on their side of the bed and entered it.

-Good night Thor-
-Good night-

The golden-haired boy felt nervous, he had never shared his bed with anyone. When the three warriors and Sif stayed at their house, the children slept on inflatable mattresses in the room leaving the only girl in his bed. Thor try to move as little as possible so as not to disturb or awaken his friend. When he woke up he saw the time on his alarm clock and decided to go downstairs to have a glass of milk. After taking it he reclined on the couch, thinking about how long it would take Loki to wake up, he had noticed something very strange when he got up he saw his friend and he was adorable his skin was very white and the only thing that gave him color were the locks blacks hair and thin pink lips. Thor shook his head violently, not sleeping wasn't good for him he was already thinking about strange things and his cheeks were flushed. He decided to fit himself better in the leather sofa and set up a brown pillow to go back to sleep. Thor felt that someone was seeing him and he found himself with curious green eyes, he had fallen asleep! He jumped up from the chair.

-Good morning, Loki, I went down for a glass of milk and I didn't want to wake you up. Do you want something to drink? -
-A cup of tea would be fine. -

Both prepared the tea and soon after the couple left the house to break up some delicious omelets. When they ate breakfast a servant took care of the dirty dishes.

-Loki wants to play outside on sunny days-the blond proposed.

Of course, he agreed, although in reality he wanted to go back to Thor's mother's study where there were a lot of books. They played persegurise for a long time, while Mr. Odison prepared the coal to make some wings. It was time to eat and everyone tasted of roasted potatoes, wings, carrots, parsley, cheese fingers and sauce.

In a house not very far from Thor's, Sif, Jane and Valkyrie were sitting at the kitchen table discussing their plan.

-Although I don't like any of you agree that this new child is a threat-said the host
-I agree with you Lady, Thor cares more for Loki than for us -said the brunette girl, using a burlesque tone in the word Lady
-But how are we going to make him leave in peace?-asked the foreigner
-It's simple Midgardian one of us will get the love of Thor-
-That I already have it -said the youngest one
-What are you talking about? -the girl asked intrigued of chocolate eyes
-Thor slept with me-
-I've also slept in Thor's house-the green-eyed girl's cross-arms were not valid to her argument-and the three warriors-
-You just said it, with the three warriors and we were alone-smiled triumphantly Jane.
-Well, as long as you take him away from Loki-said Valkyrie

It's true that Odison was a cute child, but she remembered her friend with more affection with him. He spent his vacations. Bruce.

-Well, but if you betray us for Stay with Thor, I'll kill you-warned Sif. holding her strong arm

The night had come back to Asgard where both children were they went to sleep, when it was late night Thor woke up for a strange sound, someone was crying. It was Loki! since the sound was too light and if you paid attention the side of the bed of the boy of black hair moved by trembling.

-Loki what happens?-asked the blonde sitting up and rubbing his eyes to get rid of sleep

The green-eyed little boy tried to pretend to be asleep, he didn't want his friend to see him like that. He had had a nightmare in which he became a man like his father, a heartless liar who mistreated his family. When he didn't receive a response, the little blue-eyed boy thought to do the only thing that could calm him when he was sad. He approached Loki and hugged him from behind, passing one of his arms around his waist and hitting him to his body, the younger was surprised in a way, had expected some ridicule for his cry that apparently was meaningless and instead received a hug. It was nice, his schoolmate radiated heat and his grip was soft as if he was afraid to break him but at the same time firm enough that he wouldn't escape.

-Do you want to talk about that? -asked and his breath tickled his neck
-It was a nightmare-bit his lip hesitant to continue-about my father and about me, I don't want to become the man who gives me nightmares-confessed

Thor not fully understood the context but decided not to judge.

-If you don't want to be like him, don't do it Loki, you are my friend-
-Thanks -he whispered as he closed his green eyes, the calm that the golden-haired boy transmitted was leaving him asleep-I love you-

Thor couldn't say anything, nobody had ever dedicated a few words like that to him and he felt a very strange sensation in his stomach and that his heart was accelerating. He just managed to squeeze a little more to Loki and give him a kiss between his black hair.

-It is time to sleep-

⚡️🗡🗡⚡️

We read in the next dear readers, I hope you like it