~Best Present Ever~

Ok, this is different from what I normally write. I decided to try it out.

DISCAIMER-
I DO NOT OWN YOUR CRUSH. CHANCES ARE, YOU DO.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

(C/N)'s view

(Y/N) span his/her pencil in his/her hand. They had a writing assignment on the Constitution of Independence.

"Ugh, this is so boring," (Y/N) thought out loud. Obviously they  thought History was boring, and I personally agree. 'So cute,' I thought. Tomorrow was his/her birthday, and I wanted to give them something special. Something... special... hmm...

GOT IT.

(Y/N)'s view

I sighed in relief as I wrote the last word of my -supposedly- 2 page essay. I looked toward my window, seeing a single strand of hair sprouting out below the rim of the glass. I cautiously walked towards the window, nervous but eager.

Nothing.

"Weird, I thought I saw hair... must be me."

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Birthday time.

I put on my (F/C) [favorite clothes] and walked outside. My mom said the party was at the local park about 5 minutes away from here and that she would meet me there.

I brushed my teeth, got my backpack and mounted my bike. I rode over to the park my mom was talking about. 'Rosecrans Avenue... turn right... left... straight... AHA!'

Rosecrans Park. One playground, a hiking trail, a fire pit that had ashes for goodness knows what year it came from, and a huge park with parents bribing kids with candy.

'Perfect.' I thought.

(C/N)'s view

I arrived earlier than (Y/N) so I could surprise them. I climbed a tree,knowing that (Y/N) would never see me here. 'So cute,' I thought.

Finally, they came. They looked stunning. Their beautiful (E/C) eyes glistened in the sunshine, their (H/C) hair...

'Why must you be so hot?' I wondered.

He/she sat down at a nearby table with pasta, sandwiches, (boneless) pizza, and heir favorite, (F/F).

He/She talked to their mom for a bit, and the only words I heard were, "Your gonna get a very special present today."

"Mom, what is it?"

"Wait and see!"

I made sure my Granola Bars, Oatmeal Raisin cookies, and my Bounty Bars were in my backpack, so I'd not stay hungry, and not get tempted to help myself to some (boneless) pizza.

-Le Time Skip-

"PRESENT TIME!"

Great. Now I can show up like an idiot and tackle-kiss him/her. It's not like in Assassins Creed where you run at someone undetected and they're like, "Oh hello, friend-!"

She got a sweater, a small Percy Jackson figurine, and a MacBook Pro, which cost me $200! But, anything for my little cutie. I wrote a note saying, "From-??? Look up to see who it is!"

When He/She finally got the message, I jumped down and kissed them.

(Y/N)'s view

"Look up and see who it is..?"

I looked up.

Someone landed on top of me and kissed me. When I opened my eyes, I could see it was (C/N).

"(C-C/N)? What a-are you doing here?" I stuttered.

"Oh, just delivering a present, you know, a normal MacBook Pro."

Wait.

It all clicked together.

(C/N) got me a MacBook Pro and a free kiss. Does that mean...

"Wait. Does this mean..."

"Yep." (C/N) answered. They leaned in close and whispered, "I love you."

A/N

The moments when you vote on your own stories cause no one else will :'(

How was it?