2. #RuVi- Bulbul : You're A Savior!

A teenage girl was sitting in her room, lost in a different world.

It seemed that she had been upset, she might have committed mistakes or she might have been accused of some

It seemed that she had been upset, she might have committed mistakes or she might have been accused of some. She was unable to share it with anyone.

She hugged a cushion closer to her heart and tears rolled down her eyes. For her , it seemed liked she had lost something,a part of herself.

She wasn't aware of anyone's presence around her.

Her trance was broken by a warm touch on her head. She looked up to find her father sitting beside her.

 She looked up to find her father sitting beside her

She smiled at him. He asked....

"Missing mumma?"

She nodded in a no, then a yes. He smiled at her and secured her in his arms.

He is Acp Vineet Agarwal. The angry young man for the criminals was a sweet and caring person for his wife and daughter,Bulbul. He loved them a lot and didn't wanted to loose them again. Here, he was comforting his daughter, because his wife was not home and he didn't wanted to leave his daughter alone. Today, he was home early.

She seemed to be at peace in his arms. She asked him...

"When will mumma come back? She's still angry with me? " she asked.

He smiled and parted the hug to look at her. He cupped her face...

"Mumma is not angry with you. She's gone for some official work. She will be back soon. Even I miss her. " he said.

Bulbul glanced at her father. He never told anyone how much or to what extent, he missed his loved ones. Vineet smiles as he finds Bulbul staring at him... "What? Why are you looking at me like that? "he asked.

"Nothing Papa. "she replied briefly.

She sat on her place taking her cushion in her arms. Vineet glanced at her and finally asked... "What's bothering you, beta? You can tell me? "

"It's nothing. You know na it happens sometimes. " she said.

He smiled as he looked on to the floor... "I know. That is why I am asking you. Because i know all those feels. And that is a real bad feel. " he said.

Bulbul looked at her father. It seemed that he was speaking her story in his words.

She asks him innocently... "Have you ever experienced those feels? " she asked.

"Yes I have. After my parents demise, I was alone. I went into a major shock, that I forgot half of my life. I even forgot your mom. But you know, I had noone to share it. It seemed that a part of me was lost. " he said.

"Exactly papa! I feel the same right now. Its like I've lost everything. And I don't know how to start it again. " she said.

Vineet smiled. He looked at his daughter... "Have you forgotten the things you like? " he asked.

"No papa! How can anyone forget that? " she exclaimed.

"Exactly! When we can't forget our favorite things , we shouldn't forget ourselves as well. And If we have, like as I have forgotten, we should start afresh. "he said.

"that is the problem papa. I'm unable to do that. Despite so many tries , your princess is not back. " she replied in a sad tone.

Vineet glanced at her... "I know. And I know how much effort is my princess putting in. But you know, you have to try. Just like I did. I started a new life with you and your mom. Isn't it nice? We're living a complete new life. " he said.

She nodded.. "I know papa. I'm trying harder, but it is not happening. I'm tired of it. "she said as she hugged him.

He smeared her head. He understood what his daughter is going through, as he had gone through the same situations.

After a little while, she parted the hug and looked at her father. He wiped off her tears and cupped her face...

"Bulbul! We always need to give a try. If today is not your day, doesn't mean that tomorrow will come with the same situation. "

.

"i know its difficult. But we need to get up from our place and give our best. Don't care about what isn't happening, care about what you can do. "

He said looking at her.

.

"Also, there's no such excuse like a thing isn't happening. It will happen, but only when you try it with all your heart. Do what you love. Pursue your passion. Nothing can bring you down except your own self. Remember that. "he said.

Bulbul was looking at her father all the while he was speaking. Maybe he was right. He saw her lost in thoughts, when he spoke...

"I'm not just explaining you. I'm telling you the truth. In this world, noone can pull you down. You have to be selfish for yourself. Make your own mark,Bulbul."

"let people speak what they want to. You'll do and prove your worth, got that? " he said.

Bulbul looked at her father... "I guess you're right papa. I'll try to follow what you said. But it's not so easy. "

"Nothing comes easy dear. Especially when you've lost something. But I don't want you to loose yourself. Keep on doing the stuff that pleases you. " he said smearing her head.

Bulbul nodded. Vineet smiles.. "Okay! So I hope you'll keep in mind what I said. Keep yourself strong,no matter what!! Because my princess is not so weak to loose herself. "

Bulbul didn't say a word but hugged her father, because she might have got her answers.

A/N : a message to people who sometimes forget themselves, please don't do that.
You'll do great in all your lives.
@BulbulNavi I hope you like it . Love ya!!