#18. RuVi-Virenul : Love Will Find You

/*Based on Love Will Find You - A Family Saga by Navkiran_Shergill"/

After Ruchika confesses everything that she did with the Raichand Family, she is arrested by the police. Ruhana asks Viren to forgive Vineet, though she herself hasn't forgiven him. Viren abides by her words,and they return home. Ruhanika is surprised to see Vineet, she hasn't seen him, and when Ruhana tells her that he's her father, the girl chuckles. Her gaze is questioning, but she lets it go. For now, she's happy to have her father along with her,and that matters. Ruhana smiles at her daughter, while she asks the maid to set her room. She also asks Bulbul to rest, since the Last few days have been stressful. Viren takes Bulbul to their room while Ruhana moves to her room. Vineet is left gawking at the house. It's as he left it. The only change is that the lady who loved him more than herself, now hates him for all his deeds.

*****

Virenul Room

Bulbul sits on the bed while Viren takes his seat beside her. Bulbul hugs him, heaving a sigh of relief. Viren embraces her in his arms. They have closed a bad chapter of their life.

"Finally, sab thik ho gaya, Viren!" Bulbul says

"Haan! I am happy about that!" Viren says as he kisses her head.

Bulbul parts the hug and looks at her. She knows he has been angry with Vineet, and she wants to know that he has forgiven him truly. Viren glances at her.

"Unki galti toh bahut badi hai, Bulbul

"Unki galti toh bahut badi hai, Bulbul. Chahe vo unhone kisi ki baaton mein aake kiya, par karne vale vahi they. Unhone hum sabko dhokha diya , specially Bhabhi ko. Mere bhai ne hi bahut buri tarah toda unhe. Fir bhi vo nahi chahti thi ki main bhai se koi grudge rakhun. Isliye maine unhe maaf kardiya hai. Shayad in sab baaton ki tees hamesha rahegi par ye bhi sach hai ki maine unhe maaf kardiya hai. " Viren says.

Bulbul is looking at Viren who smiles lightly.

" Aur phir apni bhabhi ki baat main kaise taal deta? Aur main ab bhi nahi bhula ki maa papa ke jaane ke baad vohi they mere pas - - mere papa bhi aur Maa bhi. You don't worry, main jo karta hun, pure dil se karta hun. " Viren says.