Chapter 1

JUST A SMALL NOTE BEFORE YOU START READING!

This is my first fanfic, and yes the concept is a little waky, but I was tired of the same old girl hates one direction but suddenly bumps into them and falls in love thingy, so I decided to give this a go. ;) If there are any errors I appologize I'm new at this!! I hope you all enjoy and please give me your feedback! Comment, fan, vote, and all that jazz ;D <3 HERE WE GOOOOO! 

____________________________________________________________________________

“VANESSA! HURRY UP! THE BOYS ARE ALREADY IN THE CAR!” my boyfriend of three months called from the hall. Patience! People around here need to gain some.

“OH CALM DOWN I’LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE!” I called back in response. 

“She’s gunna need a lot of make-up to cover up that face of hers” I heard someone mutter followed by a loud crack as if someone had just been smacked in the face.

“Jeez sorry...” 

I rolled my eyes and reached over for the Mascara. I quickly finished touching up my make-up, simple, yet natural. I had on a nice green button up dress that I paired with some black wedges and decked myself out with a whole lot of jewelry to top it off. I sprayed a protective layer of hairspray around my naturally curly auburn hair, gave myself a satisfying once over in the mirror, then prayed to god that my hair wouldn’t turn into a giant poof ball by the end of the night. Done. I let out a small sigh and headed out the small bathroom and out my room’s door.

“Finally! I thought we where going to have to drag you out of the room.” Zayn said.  

I locked the door and quickly made my way over to him intentionally skipping past Harry. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a long kiss, fully aware that Harry was awkwardly watching us from the side.

“Sorry babe, if I’m going to be on national Tv, I need to look good.” I stated simply.

“You always look good, you're gorgeous.” He said looking into my eyes. God those eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes. I tore my gaze away and looked out towards the elevators. I knew if I looked at them any longer I would have melted to the floor. 

“Yeah yeah, we’re gunna be late.” I said tugging him to the elevators. He grinned. 

“Dress a little short their eh?” Harry said from behind. Short!? Are you kidding? 

I spun around and walked backwards looking him over once.

“Pants a little tight their eh? Ever heard of breathing room, oh wait you don’t need it” I said mimicking his tone.

He rolled his eyes as I turned back around. Zayn gave me slick high five then took my hand in his. Vanessa 1, Harry 0. Let the games begin. We waited for the elevator to come up and quickly got inside. I reached for the lobby button but didn’t make it in time. Harry had beaten me to it. I glared at him, Harry 1. When we reached the lobby the elevator dinged and let us out. Zayn snaked his arm around my waist and we walked out the entrance. We made our way past the crazy fans waiting outside and as we got closer to the black van, I could hear the rest of the boys chatting. Louis, of course, being the loudest. The door swung open before I could get my hand on the handle.

“Fiiiinnnaallllyy!” Louis sang. “I thought I was going to have to call the police!”

I began to give my explanation but was cut off.

“I DON’T WANNA HEAR IT GET IN THE CAR!!” he screamed

I gave him a hurtful look as I climbed into the car next to him with Zayn closely behind.