Episode 13

Episode 13

Investigators, officers, and David are in Doug's office conversing about the recent shooting incident and the gun man.

Investigator

He is in custody for the moment and there was enough evidence to declare that he was in fact on his own when he did this.

Doug

You're saying that this was all him, no one told him to do it? Or bribe him with money.

David

Or he's just a loyal dog. There's a lot money can do.

Investigator

No sir, his apartment was filled of notebooks and maps of when, where, and how he will do it. For now he is in the hospital seeking medical treatment to see if he has any mental condition that led to his actions.

(Secret Service comes in in frantic)

SS

I'm sorry interrupt sir but Ms. Olive is missing.

Doug

(Yelling)

What are you talking about?

SS

She's nowhere to be found, we've looked everywhere.

Doug

(Points at the investigator)

I want you to get to the bottom of this, and everyone else come with me. Contact everyone and have a search party.

(Wesley wakes up with the sun shining on his face. He opens his eyes and sees that he's in a hill top. He looks over to his right and Olive is sleeping on the reclined chair.)

Wesley

Miss Olive...

(Taps her)

Miss?

Olive

(Opens her eyes)

What?

Wesley

I think we should get going.

Olive

What time is it?

Wesley

(looks at his watch)

Its 8:23.

Olive

Shit.

(Wesley and Olive pull up in front of the house and they see all the cars outside.)

Olive

What is going on?

(A secret service, Matt, approaches Wesley)

Matt

Where have you been? Sen. Deyes has been looking for-

(Notices Olive)

Ms. Olive?

Olive

What's going on? Why are there so many cars?

Matt

Everyone thought you've gone missing and your father has a arranged a search party.

Olive