Episode 4

EPISODE 4

The Kleins and the Deyes' are being introduced to the public and candidates for President and Vice President.

Doug

Hello everyone! Its an honor to be here with you on such a sunny and beautiful day here today in DC. Today is the mark on the first step that we are taking together for a better future! My family and myself will all be putting our best foot forward to make this all possible!

(Both the families step off the podium and went to shake the hands of the people. )

(David and Doug leads the way and shakes hands with the public and their fmailies follow behind.)

Jefferson, Kenzie, and Olive together in the lobby waiting for their parents. Jefferson could feel the tention between the 2 girls. He knew that there was always something off with the two girls, especially Kenzie. When he was about to say something someone approaches them. A reporter had snuck in.

Reporter

Hey,  Olive?

Olive

Yeah?

Reporter

Hows it going?

Olive

Good.

Reporter

I'm a blogger and I would just like to ask a few questions.

Olive

Okay?

Reporter

You and Patrick Bisque seems to be hanging out alot lately. Are you guys dating?

Olive

No. We umm. We're-

(Jefferson interrupts the reporter. It was making both Olive and his sister uncomfortable. That and reporters of any of the sort are not to be in the building)

Jefferson

Thats enough! Go.

Reporter

Jefferson Klein!?

Jefferson

Yes, now go!

Reporter

I was just asking questions.

Jefferson

I know that!

(grabs the woman by the arm)

But no reporter of whatever sort is allowed here. You aren't suppose to be here harrasing us! Now, I'm letting you go without anyone dragging you out making a scene.

(the reporter gets out from jefferson's hold)

Reporter

Okay. Fine. I'll go. Just don't call security.

Jefferson

Go!

(The reporter fixes herself and heads out the lobby door. Olive thanks Jefferson and the 3 of them falls silent again, until Kenzie breaks it)

Kenzie

You didn't have to deny dating him.

Olive