Episode 6

EPISODE 6

News broke out that Teddy Jones is having an affair with an unknown woman. He is the cover of every tabloid magazine and newspaper stands. Cristina comes home from the weekend with Kenzie without knowing anything.

Cristina arrives home and sees her father's car outside her house, she beams at the thought of her father being home, she hurries inside. But she is suddenly crushed when the sound of screaming and meddling are heard all over the house. Her parents are fighting.

Elaine

How could you!? You lied to me!

(Cristina was confused. What did her father rile about and what did her father do to make her mother this angry. She walked over to where the sound was coming from, the library. She stops right in front of the door)

Elaine

How long has it been since you've been sleeping with that woman!?

(Her heart sank. Sleeping. Sleeping with a woman? Her father had been sleeping with another woman)

You bastard answer me! Is that why you're barely home!? Is sh-

(Cristina couldn't take to hear any more of this. She rushed up the stairs and went straight to the bathroom.)

Bisque residence

(Reading the newspaper)

Sarah

I feel so sorry for Cristina. She is to lovely to deserve any of this right now.

(sets down the newspaper)

Honey, if you see her tomorrow will you ask her how she's doing.

Patrick

Ma, I don't think that’s a very good idea. Let’s just let her be. She'll talk when she's ready.

Sarah

Well when she does want to talk, be there.

Patrick

Of course Ma. How’s campaigning?

Sarah

It’s going well. I haven't heard of anything negative... As of now.

Patrick

That’s good. And Mrs. Cusack?

Sarah

She's still in her shell. She hasn't done anything.

Cusack Residence

(The Cusack family is having breakfast and the topic id Teddy's infidelity.)

Diane

I don't want any of you boys being on the tabloids with this same headline! Especially you Benjamin!

Benjamin

Honey, I don't have time. I barely have time for you, what more another woman.

Diane

I don't know if that was supposed to assure me or make me sad.

Benjamin

Forget it. Just know that I will not do it.

Diane

You Elliot, you better not do this to Kenzie! She's a lovely lady.