The Mall

I look in the mirror at my outfit a high waisted light blue pencil skirt,a close fit while crop top, black pantyhose, and black peep toe heels. At the moment Laura is slightly curling my waist length hair and Elizabeth is doing my makeup making it look natural. They finish making me up, as they call it, and let me grab the huge purse they forced on me. My phone vibrates indicating that I have a text message. I quickly grab it and type in my password.

I'm out front waiting for you.
X Damien

I smile at the text and quickly shake my hair out to make it look more naturally curly. I smile at my friends and give them a quick hug.

"Love you guys thank you for helping me get ready." I tell them and head out.

"Be safe!" I hear them both yell out to me as I slowly shut the front door. I turn around and my mouth drops at the sleek black car in front of me. Damien is standing outside the car leaning against the passenger door with a slight smirk. He's wearing black slacks, a blue button down, black suit jacket, and shiny black shoes. He suddenly hold his hand out to me.

"Come along little one. You can ogle me while we're in the car." He tells me with a smirk and I immediately start blushing. I walk closer to him and place my small hand into his large hand as he opens the door and helps me in. He softly closes the door and walks over to the driver's side. He sits down and before he turns the car on he places a hand on the back of my neck and pulls me to him and kisses me! I stare at him in shock unsure of what to do as he moves his lips against mine. Before I know it my eyes close themselves and my lips start to move with his as my hands move to the back of his neck playing with his soft hair. I feel his tongue lick the seam of my lips, but keep my mouth closed slightly afraid to try to French kiss. Suddenly I feel his hand on my breast slightly squeezing, and I gasp in shock. His tongue slips into my mouth and starts to explore. I pull back from the kiss panting while his lips move down my neck. I moan lightly when he gently nibbles on a sensitive spot behind my ear. He pulls back with a devilish grin.

"Now let's head to the mall." He tells me before starting the car and heading off. I take deep breaths trying to regain my composure.

"So what was that about?" I ask him my insides clenching at the thought of that kiss. He just smiles and grabs my hand kissing the back of it. Soon we arrive at the mall, and it's the mall with all the high end stores. I gasp at the size of the mall. Suddenly my door is opened by Damien. He hands the keys to a valet and places my hand in the crook of his elbow.

"Damien.... why are we at the mall?" I ask him timidly, looking at my toes while we wait for the elevator. All he does is smile and pulls me into the elevator with him. The doors close and he pushes the button for the third floor. We step out of the elevator and I see that this floor has all the top brands for women. Damien starts walking and soon we're in Victoria Secret's. A sale associate walks up to us.

"Do you two need help finding anything?" she ask kindly looking between us. I shrug my shoulders unsure of why we're here.

"Yes, could you size my girlfriend first and then I'll tell you what we would like." Damien says calmly. The associate walks us to the changing room area and pulls out her measuring tape. She starts measuring my bust, which has me blushing, then measure my waist and hips.

"Her bra size is a 36c and any under garments she needs are a small. Now would you like help finding anything?" she ask. He nods his head.

"Could you find her 7 sports bras, 5 nighties, 10 babydolls, 3 swimsuits, 15 bras, 5 flimsy bras, 2 push up bras, 15 panties, 20 thongs, 5 g strings, 2 crotchless panties, a corset outfit, a short silk robe, and an outfit of your choice." He tells her, she smiles and nods her head before walking us around the store and helping him choose the items and placing them in a basket. When she is about to help him choose the outfit of her choice he stops and turns to me.

"I'd rather be surprised for this one so will you help my girlfriend and I'll be right by the registers." He tells her and walks over to the register area. I giggle nervously and look down at my toes.

"You're really lucky to have a boyfriend like him. So what do you think of this?" she ask me holding a pure white outfit. The bra is a push up bra that has a sheer fabric coming from the underwire and it has a silk white thong along with white thigh high stockings.

"And if you go to Gucci they have a pair of white peep toe heels that would go perfect with this." She tells me as she goes behind the counter and quickly rings it up before Damien starts walking over and brings the other items. I noticed that he had snuck in some perfume, and lotion. He pays for the clothes and grabs all the bags before I could. We walk out of the store and he starts walking towards another. As we walk we start to pass Gucci.

"Could I quickly run in and buy something from here?" I ask him quietly. I hear him put the bags down and I feel his hand pulling my chin up. I feel his lips on mine and he pulls me closer to his body. I wrap my arms around his neck and move my lips against his. He pulls away and hands me his card.
"Here now go buy what you would like to buy before I do something that might get us kicked out." He tells me his pupils dilated. I nod and quickly walk into the store. Immediately a girl walks up to me.

"Is there anything I can help you find?" she ask smiling brightly. I nod my head still dazed from the kiss before shaking my head and snapping out of it.

"Yes a sales associate from Victoria Secret's told me there were some solid white peep toe heels here." I tell her. She smiles brightly and nods her head.

"Yes she just called me and told me about it. I have them packaged up and ready to go already." She says and walks me to the register. I hand her the card and she quickly swipes it and hands it back to me and hands me the bag with the shoes. I walk out of the store and hand Damien his card back.

"Thank you for all of this." I tell him and slightly smile at him. He smiles back at me.

"You're welcome, but we're not done yet." He tells me and pulls me into Lancôme. He walks over to a sales associate and ask them to put any makeup I would need into a basket and he would buy it. She immediately pulls me to a chair and starts looking at my face and wipes off the makeup I have now and starts finding the perfect color for me and anything else. Once she finds everything she takes it up to the counter and has the girl ring it up while she does my make up again. Just as she finishes my makeup Damien walks up and holds his hand out for me. I place my hand in his and he starts walking us towards the exit. We walk to the valet and the car is brought back to us. He helps me into the car and places all the bags into the car and sits down in the driver's seat. He starts the car and starts driving.

"Not that I didn't enjoy the impromptu shopping trip, but was there a reason for it?" I ask him. He shakes his head and smiles at me.

"Well I wanted to, and in the contract we are going to be signing in New York says I provide any necessities you might need and that I get to choose your clothes. So I figured I might as well buy you lingerie right now and when you come to New York we can go clothes shopping. Now would you like me to take you home or would you like to come to my hotel with me? I don't have to leave until 10 tonight and it's only 3. " He asks me as we merge on the highway. I take a deep breath.

"Could we get some dinner and then go to your hotel?" I ask him nervously. I see him nod and he continues driving. He takes an exit and drives into a parking lot of an Italian restaurant.

"Would you like to sit and eat here or would you like to take it back to the hotel?" Damien ask me.
"Could we take it to the hotel." I say wanting to spend time with him alone. He nods and walks into the restaurant and returns quickly with a bag of food. He backs out of the parking lot and heads to his hotel and we're there in no time. We exit the car and head up to the presidential suite.