Morning

When I wake up in the morning a stretch my body and feel slightly sore between my legs. I sigh in bliss when my back cracks, signaling that I'd popped it. I roll over onto my stomach expecting to find Damien next to me, but he's not. I frown, before gingerly scooting off the bed and standing. The door opens as I'm about to walk into the adjoining bathroom, and Damien steps in.

"Hey." I whisper, biting my lip, suddenly shy in his presence. He smiles and walks towards me.

"Good morning. How do you feel?" He asks me, walking me into the bathroom and turning the shower on.

"Okay, slightly sore, but okay. Where were you this morning?" I ask him as he steps out of his sweat pants, and pulls me into the shower with him. I moan when the pulsing water hits my back, relaxing my muscles. Damien gently pushes me under the water, wetting my hair. I sigh in relaxation, and lean against Damien, hugging him.

"Will it be like that every time?" I ask Damien as he starts to lather shampoo into my hair.

"Will what be like that every time?" he ask, and then tilts my head back to wash the shampoo out.

"The sex." I mumble my cheeks turning slightly pink with my blush. Damien chuckles, and starts massaging conditioner in my hair.

"No," he says and I pout that it won't, "it will be much better." He whispers in my ear before washing the conditioner out and gently but quickly washes my body before turning the water off.

"I didn't get to wash you." I mumble dejectedly. Damien wraps a large fluffy towel around my body and puts my hair up into a smaller towel. I notice him briefly throw on some clothes before he turns to me.

"It's okay, I took a shower this morning. I told your parents I was waking you up. So as much as I want to dry you off and dress you I can't because your parents will wonder what's taking so long, but trust me as soon as we discuss the contract and sign it, you're all mine." He tells me kissing me and leaving the room. I breathe in shakily before walking into the closet to choose some clothes. I spot a red dress and pull it on. I look into the mirror before deciding to throw on a belt with it along with a leather jacket and black nylons and heels. I walk into the bathroom and decide to blow dry my hair and pull on plain black slouch beanie. I swipe some red lipstick onto my lips and a bit of mascara before grabbing a clutch and walking into the living room.

"Good morning sleepy head." my mother greets me, smiling at me. While my father looks up from the newspaper. I look over at Damien, and finally take notice of what he's wearing. He has on dark wash jeans and a crisp white shirt along with a black jacket. I look up to his face and notice him already staring at me. I instantly blush and turn away.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" I ask my parents.

"Well, we're going to pick up your schedule and take a quick tour of the campus. Then we thought we would go for lunch." My mother tells me, already standing up and grabbing her purse.

"Alright sounds like a plan." I tell her and we all head to the elevator to leave.