Chapter 15

------Recap! (in case anyone forgot what a cliffhanger ending Kayla left you in(: )-------

Liam and I just danced around the room until I gradually got better. After about an hour, my feet hurt, but I stopped having to count the steps in my head, the dancing started to become more natural... and it was thanks to Liam.

I glanced back up at him just to see that he was staring back at me. I suddenly forgot what I was doing because I was lost in his hazel eyes. He really was amazing. I lean in not knowingly, I could feel his warm breath on my face. I glance down at his lips for a split second, then I do what I've been wanting to do for a long time.

I kissed Liam.

______________________________________

----Liam's P.O.V.-----------------------------

Gene and I had been dancing for a while, she kept getting better and better, it was in her blood though, her mother was a beautiful dancer. It felt like we were flying across her bedroom floor, it was so effortless. Her bedroom started to fade and all I could see was Gene. She looked up at me and I forgot what I was thinking, all that was in my mind was her name and those beautiful lips, if only I could kiss them, at least once... Her blue eyes were pulling me in and I started leaning in unkowingly, her breath felt nice on my face. Then she looked down and leaned in, meeting my lips.

At first the kiss was sweet, and innocent, but as soon as our lips touched I felt a spark. It was like a light buzz was around me, I couldn't pull away, so instead I kissed her harder. Her hands trailed up my back their path tingling my skin, they found my hair and gripped tight. My hands trailed down to her waist and I picked her up lightly, sitting on the couch and setting her on my lap, we were still kissing. She broke the kiss and looked into my hazel eyes, I couldn't look away, she slowly brought her lips back to mine.

Knock, knock.

We broke apart instantly, and I felt cold and alone, even though she was only on the other side of the couch. I cleared my thoat, "Yes?" I asked, my voice was still a little husky.

"It's Travis, Liam is that you?" Travis said from the other side of the, luckily, closed door.

"Come on in" he said I got up off the couch, still not able to look at Genevieve and start heading to the door. Travis opens the door and walks in,

"Hey bro" he pulls me in and we do the bro hug thing.

"I'm just leaving, I was helping the Princess with her dancing." I say, hoping he can't tell that we ended up half making out.

"Oh, sorry if I... inturupted anything." he says, giving me a "I-know-what-you-two-were-doing" look. I sigh, defeated. "Liam, can I talk to you about her, classes?" he askes me, I noticed the slight pause and knew it was a cover up.

"Sure" I say, I looke back at Gene, she is looking at me, a little hurt. "I'll be back in a minute or two" I say, giving her a small smile.

"Okay" she replies quietly. Travis and I step outside her room and close the door.

"What is it?" I ask, concerned.

"They made a move.." Travis says, this puts me in my guard form.

"How have they found us? No one has found us! Wait, was it that boy? Luca? If he did this I'm going to..."

"Liam, calm down. It isn't much but we presume that they have moved locations. Instead of being in the Alps (Appalachian Mountains) they are now in a high tech, high security, underwater facility, at least that is what we think from the equipment that was seen at the Alps facility. We haven't been able to find it yet, but there are only 150 or so men left at the old location."

"Are they sending out a search party?"

"No, not yet"

"What if we..."

Travis leaned in, so I could barely hear and whispered, "Yes, we have already took a few of their men for questioning, a few of them killed themselves before they got here but the dozen that are still alive haven't said a word." He stepped away, frowning.

"Is there anything that they want me to do?" I asked, I knew there would be something.

"They want you to go back and.."

"have me question the captive's?" I finished.

"Yea.."

"When are they having me leave?"

"They want you there by tomorrow morning so they booked your plane for tonight at 7:30, so leave here at about 7.." Travis looked down as he finished. I looked at my watch in my guard uniform, it said 18:30, so 6:30.

"When does head (the nickname for the head of the guards-their leader) want me down in the conference room?"

"As soon as possible."

I sighed, "okay, I'm just going to say bye to Gene." I turn to walk back into her room.

"Liam, you can see her after you meet with head."

"I know, but I don't want to just disappear and hurt her." I knock and slowly open the door.

"I'll wait here" Travis says quietly and politley.

"Thanks." I walk into her room and look over at the couch, she is sleeping. I quietly walk over to her and pick her up bridal stylem, I carry her over to her bed and set her down, I'm about to pull my arms away when she grabs the arm closed to her head and her eyes flutter open.

"Liam?" she asks, her voice quiet.

"I'm right here," I give her hand a small squeeze.

"Please don't leave" she is about to fall back into a light sleep when I gently shake her. "What?" she mumbles.

"I have to go talk to my leader, I'll be back to walk you to dinner, okay?"

"Oh... Okay" as she slowly sits up. I lean down and gently kiss her forehead,

"I'll be back soon," I release her hand and walk over to her door, giving her one last look as she says,

"Bye for now Liam," and I think I saw a small smile cross her lips. I close the door and head to the confernece room with Travis walking next to me.

----------Genevieve's POV------------------

So much for my great plan....

__________________________

What is this place that they are watching? And why was Liam all freaking out?

Sorry this chapter is kinda weird... and most of you are probably completely lost, but it might get less confusing later, it is supposed to be a little vauge.

Thanks for reading! Please Please Please Vote/Comment/Fan!

Love you all so much!(:

Eoreo

xxo

PS We will upload right away if we get 10 votes:) but if not then we'll upload when we finish writing chapter 19

~~Kayla