Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8~~

As Liam leads me through the maze of hallways I can't help but stare at how toned he is, you can see his muscels through the white T-shirt he's wearing.

" Princess, we're here," he tells me quietly. I snap out of my Liam fantasy and check the corners of my mouth for any drool that might have happened to escape. He was just that handsome. Enough to make me literally drool.

Liam coughs and he has a wierd expression on his face that I can't quite decipher. I look at the room that we're in to try and drag my thoughts away from Liam and all of his glory. Gene... STOP! He obviously made it clear he doesn't wan't to be with you... well actually you kind of told him you lliked his.... best friend?

"Everything okay Princess? You seem like your mind is somewhere else," Liam asks me in a monotone voice, but his eyes hold concern.

Of course my mind is somewhere else you idiot! How do you expect me to think straight when your right next to me looking like a freaking greek god?

I have a mental freak out, then I look at Liam just to make sure I didn't say that out loud again, it would be a bit difficult to explain that. I try and keep myself focused.

"Uh- yeah everything's just great! Fine and dandy really," I say, my voice just a bit too cheerful. I turn around and start to walk toward the wall of movies to choose from. I randomly grab one without even looking at it.

Liam robotically puts the DVD in the sits down in the furthest possible chair. I sigh and scoot a few seats down, I really don't like being that far away from him. We can just be friends right? He doesn't like you, you like him, how on earth is being friends going to work Gene? I ask myself.

--------LIAMS POV-----------

I sit down a chair far away from where the princess is sitting. I don't want to cause anymore problems. I hear Genevieve sigh and move a few chair closer to me. I stare at the screen in front of me not really paying attention to the pictures that are moving on the screen. The only thing I'm trying to focus on is not thinking about Genevieve, which is stupid because when I tell myself not to think about her all I do is think about her. I internally groan and keep my eyes on the movie screen even though I can sense Gene moving closer and closer to me with each passing minute. I need to make sure that I don't get more attached to her anymore than I already am. After all she is going to have to marry Prince Aaron Matthew Ainsley the third. I kind of hate that guy for being a prince right now. He's stealing MY Genevieve away from me.

Stop being so possesive, she's not your ANYTHING! She's a princess you gaurd her, nothing more.

While I was having a mental talk with myself I hadn't noticed that the princess was now sitting right next to me, her arm so close to mine that I could feel the heat radiating off of it.

"I'll be right back," I say to her quietly while getting up and leaving the theater room as swiftly as possible. I stand by the entrance. I still have to gaurd her even though I really technically shouldn't be around her. I pick up my phone and call Travis.

"Hey man, whats up?" I hear his voice on the other line.

"Will you switch me posts for the day?"

"What do you mean? Like I gaurd the princess and you gaurd Bailey?"

"Yeah, I need a day or two away from Princess Genevieve, you know, to clear my head,"

"Sure I'll be there in 5 minutes hang on,"

I sigh grateful that my best friend knows what I going through. I need to avoid Gene for a few days and sort out my priorities.

----------GENEVIEVE'S POV-------------------------

"Yeah, I need a day or two away from Princess Genevieve, you know, to clear my head,"

I hear Liam say into his phone. I was pressed up against the side of the wall near the door, I guess I could say I was "easvesdropping."

So Liam really doesn't like me? I'll show him what he's missing out on.

Liam.... you wanna play? Game on! Just remember I play to win

I say to myself softly. I go and take a seat back in the theater and prepare phase one in my head.

-----

I just finished writing this chapter! I had major writers block for the past month so just to let you know not uploading is my fault not eleanors:/ haha anyways hope you like it:)

COMMENT. VOTE. FAN

<3

KBabes xoxo