|Archie X Reader|

Thx for the Request Mrs_Sabertooth

Enjoy I hope you like it! Ps: their is lots of fluff!

- - - - - - - - - -

3:02 AM.

Darkness consumed the room, as the only light was the moon shining through the sightly cracked window. The sudden breeze made Y/N shiver under her favorite cover. 

Tossing and turning she just could not get comfortable with the only thoughts going through her head as she finally realized her feelings toward Archie.

The red-headed wonder across the street... The hottest man she thought she'd ever met. It hurt so much knowing that she had no chance with him, being friend zoned helped nothing. 

Why can't he just like me back?

Am I really going to sit around like this?

Slowly closing her eyes, clearing her mind she let sleep take over... Knowing that it was the only thing to make her feel better. To make her forget.

~

It felt so real... How Archie died. Everything. Tears streamed down the teen's face as she knew there was no one to comfort her since her parents were out of town... There was one thing that stuck out the most. She had to make sure Archie was ok. Picking up her phone with shaking fingers she found his contact calling him. 

"Hello?" Archie asked on the other side, as she should hear the sleep in his voice.

"Erm... Sorry for waking you but I had a nightmare where you died so I had to make sure you were ok." She whispered barely audible for him to hear. 

"Y/N?" He mumbled. 

Before she could say another word there was a beep beep beep... He had hung up on her. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she had her answer... Archie would never love her.

That put a stab into her heart, as all she ever wanted was to be loved... By anyone other than her parents, who were pretty much forced to love her.

Everything crumbling down at one moment, the wall that she had out up inside her was now down. She didn't know what to do as everything became nothing more than another one of her nightmares… Only this time it was real. 

Y/N had been preparing for the rejection for so long… It almost made it seem as though it would never come.

Knock Knock 

Were the only things to be heard in the silence of the night. Looking up Y/N could only see the outline of certain things, carefully going over to her light switch she flicked it on preparing for the worst.

But instead, she saw none other than Archie Andrews at the window. 

Slowly walking over with courage she whipped the tears away, prying open the window.

"Archie, what are you doing here?" She asked turning the other way. "You do know I have a door right?"

"Yeah, I had to come over to make sure you were OK… My phone died since I forgot to plug it in." He said while taking a seat on her bed. 

"Oh," Is all she managed to get out… Relief came flooding over, at least it wasn't rejection… Yet.

"Are you OK now? I'm right here… Not dead." He said with a little chuckle.

"I–No!" She said as the sobs started wracking her body. "Everything right now it's too much."

Wanting so much to look strong in front of Archie she just couldn't…