|Jughead X Reader|

Thx for the request writergirlm

I TAKE REQUESTS EVERYONE ANYTHING ANY SHIP ANY X READERS!!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

ACHOOO!

Was all to be heard through the tiny trailer Y/N and Jughead now called home, yeah it was still new to them being in the same house... But it had been time, only taking Jughead six years before he got the courage to ask her to move in.

Everything was perfect... But that was all before...

The door swung open, Y/N turned her head to see Jughead stumbling in. She gave a small smile pulling up the blanket trying to stay warm... Trying to handle being sick.

"How are you feeling?" Jughead asked breaking the silence, as he hung his blue jacket on a nearby chair.

"Better," She said in a raspy voice getting up. "Look Jug I-" She cut herself off, fingers brushing against the snake tattoo on Jugheads arm.

"I- was going to tell you..." He trailed off not knowing what to say.

"Really? Tell me? How about asking me if I'm ok with this... Which surely I'm not!" She said trying not to raise her voice.

"I did it for us... So we could be protected!" He said raising his voice. His hand went down his face, as his beanie fell to the floor.

"How is that for us? Now you're putting our family at risk... The serpents were your dad's downfall, I don't want that for you too." She reasoned looking down. "You know what... I should just go." Tears were now streaming down the young adults face, she went to go leave thinking that Jughead would stop her but nothing happened...

That was when she knew... He didn't care.

She ran down the street in the pouring rain, all the way to Pop's who gave her a sad look.

"Rough night?" He asked handing her what she always got... A strawberry milkshake with a cherry on top.

"Yeah," She mumbled taking a sip. "Thanks, Pop."

He smiled placing a hand on her shoulder. "Anything for one of my best customers."

She gave a small smile back, but just like that what had happened minutes ago came back to mind. Tears never stopped falling, as she shivered from being in shorts and a t-shirt.

She sipped her milkshake silently, praying that everything was going to be ok...

The bell to the dinner rang, but she never bothered looking up... Knowing it was a slim chance of being Jughead.

She finally looked up only to see someone she had never seen before... Yet being in the diner 24/7

"Hi." She said barely above a whisper.

"Oh, um hi... What's the best thing to get here?" He asked catching her full attention... Almost causing her to forget what had happened earlier that night.

"Best milkshake and burgers in town." She said giving a little smile.

"Cool thanks..." He trailed off in her name.

"Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N." She stated holding out her hand, he shook it.

"Nick." He said turning the other way after letting go of her hand and placing his order.

"See you later Y/N." He smiled going to take a seat in the booth behind her.

Y/N sat there silently deciding to go back or not. Truth ought to be that she missed Jughead... A lot.

The bell to the door rang startling her, she looked up slowly only to be met by the eyes of Jughead.

Looking back down more tears threatened to spill down her rosy cheeks... She struggled to keep them in.

"Y/N, please... Let me explain." His voice was heard from beside her.

As the booth dipped in.

"I don't want to." She said now finally turning the whole other way.

"Come on Y/N... Please." He said placing a hand on her shoulder... As you could hear the pain in his voice.

She was now facing him... Causing him to continue.

"I'm so sorry... Your right I should have told you... Please forgive me, I love you too much to lose you." He begged to try to grab her hand... She flinched at the touch.

"I forgive you." She said looking up. "As long as you promise not to let it come between us."

"I promise..." He said trailing off at the end getting up.

Y/N panicked as she thought he was going to leave her again.

"Wai-" She cut herself off as he got down on one knee.

"Y/N we have been dating for Six years now and I love you with all my heart... I don't know what I would do without you, so please Marry Me." He breathed out, pulling a box out of his back pocket.

Gasps were heard from the diner, as Y/N sat there shocked.

"I-I would love to!" She said happily collapsing into his arms. Her face fell into the crook of his neck as she took in his send of pine and man shampoo with a hint of the sharpie smell.

"Please take me home." She whispered as sleep clouded her eyes.

"As you wish my princess," Jughead said lifting her up bridal style. "Good night."

~

Y/N slowly woke up to voices.

"Ugh... Jug?" She questioned into the darkness.

Feeling on his side of the bed her hand had come in contact with the sheets.

"Jug?" She said louder, only to get no response.

Looking at the alarm clock it was only 1:30... And the bathroom light was off. Questions ran through her head as she knows for sure Jughead was by her side before sleep had taken over.

There were hushed voices that could be heard in the darkness, walking out into the kitchen she saw no one... But then noticed the front door cracked open.

Frear took over, as goosebumps appeared on her skin.

"Jughead?" She questioned again...

When she walked over to close and lock the door she saw something outside... Opening the door she saw the serpents beating the crap out of FP and Jughead trying to stop them.

"FP is a traitor... Who's to say his son is not the same." More serpents came to hold Jughead back now too.

A scream escaped my lips as all eyes turn my way.

Were screwed.