{7}

<<I love you, Taehyung.>>

xxx

I looked down to the cliff. The ocean filled the space, and rocks decorated the shore.

"KOOKIE!! NO!!" I heard Taehyung scream at the top of his lungs, loud enough for his voice to crack, and for it to be gone in a few hours.

I looked behind me and all my hyungs had just stopped running, keeping distance between me and them. Hoseok held onto Yoongi's shoulder as he panted. Jimin stood next to him, looking at the ground. Taehyung was crying, and his face was filled with negative emotion.

Anxiety.

Panic.

He looked like he was about to burst.

I looked at Yoongi, and he was full of regret and horror. He shook his head slowly as he said barely above a whisper, "No... Please..."

Jimin finally looked up, and when he did, I wished he hadn't. My heart sank, broke into a million pieces. I had never seen Jimin like this before.

His face was red, his eyes were puffed up, and tears were falling like a faucet. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but instead just let out a loud sob as he fell into Hoseok's arms. I shook my head, and took a step back.

I looked behind me, down the cliff again, and Taehyung and Jimin screamed louder than ever before. It sounded like a desperate call. Namjoon spoke, making me face them again.

"Jungkook..." He let out a sob he couldn't hold in anymore. "Don't-- Don't do it please.." his face was full of tears. He held his hand up to wipe his tears away. Jin immediately looked over at him, looking concerned. He wanted to move towards him, but he was frozen. I had never seen Jin like this before. He was serious. Him and Hoseok showed no emotion.

I spoke for the first time in months, gaining their attention.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I turned to look at the bottom again.

"Jungkook, no..." Jimin's voice cracked. I took my last step forward. Taehyung's voice screamed louder than an angry roaring tiger. Jimin let out a loud yelp.

Right before I impacted, I heard everyone yell,

"TAEHYUNG!!"

×××

The end.

~~~~~~

Comments?

~~~~~~

Questions?

~~~~~~

Unedited

~~~~~~

:')