{2}

<<I'm sorry for this. I know that I don't seem like the type, but it's never the people you expect.>>

xxx

I kept looking at the ceiling. Listening to my hyungs' snore was my therapy. They both snored lightly, except Tae's was a little louder. Yoongi entered the room, as he had heard too much quiet.

"What are you doing?" He asked me, as he leaned on the door frame. I looked over to him and he had a glass of water held by only his fingertips.

"Just... thinking. What about you?" I asked him. He looked at me, and answered, as he was slowly walking into the room.

"Wondering why you don't talk much anymore. You used to be so open, what happened?"

He just recieved a hum in response followed by a shrug. I stared at the ceiling, avoiding eye contact.

"Exactly. Kook, is everything alright?" He said, kneeling in front of me. He looked at me, but I just kept looking at the ceiling.

"Yea, everything's.." I started, but Taehyung started shifting around. "Tae?"

"Mm?" He sleepily hummed. It was very low pitched and sounded more like annoyance, even though I knew it wasn't.

"You okay?" I asked. Yoongi eyed Jimin and looked back at Taehyung.

"Mhm." He hummed again. He stretched and groaned, waking Jimin up.

"Mmm... an-" he yawned, "annyeong..." he sleepily said, rubbing his eyes. He looked to the side and saw that Yoongi was beside us, and tiredly smiled. His eyes were still closed because he wasn't fully awake yet. "Hyung." He greeted. Yoongi smiled.

"Hello, Jimin, Tae. Sleep well?" He asked the sleeping beauties.

"Mhm" They both said simultaneously.

I took the chance to move off of them, and just sat between them both.

"Jungkook-ah, did you sleep well?" Jimin asked me. I lied.

"Yes, thank you."

Yoongi caught my lie, but didn't say anything.

"Kookie," Yoongi started, "you hungry?"

I shook my head. "I already had food."

"You guys fell asleep for a few hours, it's already 8 pm." Yoongi stated.

"I'm okay." I told him. "You guys hungry?" I asked Tae and Jimin. They shook their heads.

Yoongi stood up, and sighed.

"Well, okay then." He said and started heading out the door. Jimin looked up at him.

"Hyung?" He called, causing Yoongi to turn his head. "Fighting!" He dazily said. Yoongi just half smiled and left.

Taehyung was still busy waking up, but Jimin was already fully awake. His eyes were still puffy, but he was awake.

"Kookie," Jimin started, "why didn't you sleep?"

"How do you know?" I asked him.

"Your eyes are the same, you don't look like you just woke up. When you wake up you look different." He explained. I just looked at the ground.

"I'm okay. Don't worry." I told him.

"You're not okay, don't lie." Taehyung suddenly said, sitting up. Jimin looked over at him, then looked at me.

"What does he mean?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Kookie, don't think I forgot about what you said." Tae turned his head to me. "I still don't know if you were joking or not."