Jump-scare (Ronnie Radke)

This is the first thing I have written. If you enjoy let me know I would love to hear what you have to say :3

I hope you enjoy <3

~Sara

******

CHAPTER ONE

I was at Old town in Kissimmee, Florida with my mom, dad, and brother. I was 17 at the time. I was wearing my Falling In Reverse shirt, black skinny jeans, a Falling In Reverse lanyard, and my black studded combat boots. It took me awhile to beg my mom to give me money to go into the haunted house. And finally my mom gave me 15$ for me to go alone. I was scared at first but then I saw that there were two other girls going in as well. One was 13 and shes had a black veil brides shirt on. The other was 12 and had a cookie monster shirt on. Their mom was there also. Since there mom was the oldest she was in the front. I was the second oldest so I was in the back, witch was way worse. Just as we were about to walk in I heard a man yell "Hey wait up!" as he ran up to the ticket place. He bought a ticket and walked over to us. It was only then that I realized who it was. Ronnie Radke. Vans warped tour was a week from then and I already had bought tickets when I heard Falling In Reverse were playing. I blushed darkly as he approached us. One of the girls spoke up in excitement "Y-your R-Ronnie Radke!" he grinned "The one and only" he bent down a little because he towered over her "And you are?" she blushed "C-Casey" she spoke softly. Ronnie smiled "hello Casey" then turned to the other girl with the Black Veil Brides shirt. she was standing there staring at him. He laughed and walked over to her "Are you okay there?" she then snapped out of her trance "H-hi im Logan" She smiled lightly "well its nice to meet you Logan" he messed up her hair with his hand then turned to me. "And who is this beautiful lady here?" I looked down to hide my blush and spoke quietly "J-Jamie". He smiled and put my chin between his thumb and index finger and gazed into my eyes "Thats a beautiful name" my blush darkened. He backed away a little and looked at me head to toe "What great taste in music" I saw a faint blush flow over his cheeks when he saw my Falling In Reverse shirt and lanyard. I giggled lightly seeing his blush "i-" I spoke but a lady interrupted me "Alrighty now kids are you ready to get scared?" she grinned and opened the door so we could walk in, I mumbled "No but I already gave you my money" Ronnie laughed as we walked into the first room. A tall man with a pale, deeply contoured face approached us "Greetings ladies" Then looked at Ronnie "And gentlemen" Ronnie smiled and look at me. I smiled lightly and looked at the ground. The tall man spoke to me, I snapped my head up quickly to look at him "hmm? sorry I didn't catch that" I said shyly. He only smiled and chuckled lightly "I asked if you were ready to enter". I smiled and nodded my head yes. He opened the door and we all entered a dark room with a fake fire place and a painting on the wall. The man spoke to us explaining to us that it was an old morgue the man left the room for a second and the painting came to life and the man in it started talking I wasn't paying any attention. My eyes were focused on Ronnie. I snapped back to reality when I heard Ronnie shout "weeeeeak! I paid to get scared!" The man walked back into the room "And scared you shall...follow me...." He opened a curtain and walk into the other room we all followed and the man stood in frount of a curtain. Out of nowhere a hand came out of the curtain and cut his throat (fake of course) but it scared the shit outta me. I screamed and clang to the nearest person witch happened to be Ronnie. He chuckled and looked down at me then patted my back "its okay its not real, sweety" I blushed darkly and let go of him "s-sorry" A man started to chance us with a knife and we ran. Ronnie was laughing his ass off. I was scared to death.

******

I hope you liked it! If you see any bad spelling sorry xD I tried my best. Let me know if you would like more give me feedback!

~Sara