[auditions]

[lmb's pov]

it's been more than a month since i've gotten married and i'm happy. i heard that one of the biggest companies are holding auditions and i wanted to audition with the girls. it was taking place this saturday and i was busy getting ready for everything. jungkook was also busy. with school and him practicing to audition in many of the companies, we barely have time to see each other but we still manage to see each other. 

i sit on the couch and turn on the tv. the girls we scattered around the house. we always have chores. i already finished mine. rose was doing laundry and she was watching netflix while folding the clothes. jisoo was grocery shopping and she was going to cook dinner. jennie was around the house. she was cleaning anything and everything. for me, i always clean out our rooms. i get permission from each of them.

i sit on the couch and scroll through the tv. i hear a ding on my phone and see an email from someone. i open it and it was from yg. i scream and i hear rose, jennie, and jisoo rush over to me. 

"yah! what's wrong?" jennie screams and hits me.

"yg just accepted our audition and we'll be able to audition in real life tomorrow." i scream and jisoo wasn't talking. jennie and rose were jumping around as i hug a surprised and happy jisoo.

"are you serious?" jisoo asked and i nodded. i gave her my phone and she read the email. i hear her scream and we hug each other. 

"we need to get ready. i want us to debut together." i say and they all nod.

"then let's all work hard and we'll get there." rose said and we all smile.

"okay, get back to work so we can work on our audition and rest." jisoo said and i went up and helped rose so she can finish quickly. 

[jjk's pov]

"hyung, you got an email!" i yelled at jimin and he sat beside me.

we all auditioned in multiple companies and we wished that we at least got into one. we were already rejected by cube, jyp, yg, dsp, fantagio, pledis and many more except for bighit. we were waiting for their response and i wish we get in.

"what is it about?" jin asked looking at the email.

"is it another rejection email?" taehyung asked and jimin shakes his head.

"did we get in?" hoseok asked and jimin nods slowly. 

"wait. really?" namjoon said and sat down beside jimin. namjoon read the message out loud and we were all happy and proud. i smiled at them and we talked for a while.

"we didn't get in fully. we still have to audition in real life and that will be a hassle. we still need to rest a lot and we need to get ready. they said that the audition is tomorrow so let's get everything ready. let's practice and do well." namjoon said and i smiled showing my bunny teeth. 

"okay, let's do this!" jimin yelled and we cheered.

"fighting~" we all yelled and we went back to what we were doing. 

[lmb's pov]

{saturday}

we were getting ready to leave until i got a message from jungkook.

good luck, princess! <3

i smiled and walked to the car. jennie drove to the entertainment and we walked in. we saw a bunch of people and we signed in and waited for our names to be called individually. 

"kim jisoo." a person called and jisoo got up. she went into the doors and we waited for her to get out.

she got out and smiled. we all sat together and we talked about anything and everything. we were supporting each other through this.