[the kiss]

[edited]

[lmb pov]

he pulled me into one of the hallways with no one there. 

"you better stop screaming." he says and i stop. 

"i said that you should stop interrupting me." jungkook says and pushes me against the wall.

"i'm sorry." i whisper and look down.

"what?" he asks and pulls my face up.

"i said i'm sorry." i said and look at him.

"that's what i wanna hear, baby girl." jungkook whispers in my ear. i look at jungkook and he stares at me. 

he stares at me and leans in, kissing me roughly as i try to push him back. he puts his hand on the back of my head and kisses me more. he pulls me, but i try to push him. it was no use and gave up, he continues to kiss me and i soon melt into the kiss. he pulls back and i look down.

he looks at mm, but i slap him and i run away. i hear someone call my name, and i look around and see jennie, yoongi, and jisoo. as i fall on the floor blacking out, i hear multiple people yell my name but i never responded.

[time skip]

i wake up and look around, I see that i was back on my bed. i look around and see chaeyoung, jisoo, and jennie. i smile and get up, i walk towards them and poke chaeyoung's cheek. she wakes up and looks at me surprised.

"you're awake!" she screams waking everyone up and i was tackled into a hug. 

i hear someone run up the stairs and i see someone walk into my room. i look and see jin and yoongi, i look at them and look at jisoo and jennie.

"what are you guys doing here?" i ask and get up.

"jin's cooking you soup." yoongi says and bites into a carrot. 

"yah! that's for the soup. not for you to eat." jin says taking the carrot. jennie laughs and walks outside with yoongi.l, and jin walks down the stairs with me, jisoo, and chaeyoung behind him. i look and see everyone except jungkook. i sigh walking into the kitchen. 

i look and see jennie helping clean up, as i sit on the table waiting for everyone. jin sets a bowl in front of me with soup, i thank him and start eating. i taste it and immediately fell in love with the taste.

"this is some great soup." i say and jin thanks me.

i continue to eat and we sit in the living room. it was friday night and we decided to have a movie night, sitting on the couch and floor. hoseok, taehyung, and namjoon passed out in the first 20 minutes of the movie. i sat on the floor and jin, jisoo, jimin, chaeyoung, jennie and yoongi sit on the couch. 

we watched three movies until everyone passed out. i pass out through the next movie and fall asleep on the floor, but i feel someone pick me up and i feel them take me upstairs. i wake up a little and feel myself on my bed, feeling the person tuck me in and kiss my forehead. i open my eyes when tthy closes the door. 

i pass out and wake up at 3, getting up slowly and look around. i remembered that i was on my bed and looked on the floor. i look and see jungkook on the floor with the pillows and blankets from the night before. 

i sigh and whisper a thank you, falling back on my bed and stare up at the ceiling. i turn on my side and quickly falling asleep.

[time skip]