[problems]

[edited]

[lmb pov]

i wake up and find jungkook beside me still sleeping. i turn to my side and look at the clock, but it was only 8 in the morning and i was up. i stare at the ceiling and decided to sit up, i sit up and look around. it was quiet and i can see why. it was break and it was really early, and everyone needed sleep. i start to get up but i feel someone's arms wrap around me. i sit back down and look behind me, seeing jungkook hugging my waist as i smile.

"jungkook let go, please?" i ask and he shakes his head. i sigh and lay back on the bed, and jungkook pulls me closer to him and i laid my head on his chest. 

"jungkook, can i go and get ready please before you hug me?" i ask but he didn't respond.

"please." i whine and he let's go of me.

"fine. get dressed and dress casually." jungkook says and hug the pillow beside him. 

i nod slowly and walk to my closet. i grab some clothes and walk to the bathroom, grabbing a pair of black ripped jeans and a black sweater. i walk to the bathroom taking a shower, as i finish i got dressed. i peek my head out of the door and found jungkook still on the bed, and i jump on the bed and hug him.

 i peek my head out of the door and found jungkook still on the bed, and i jump on the bed and hug him

"why did you want me to get dressed when you're just going to lay there?" i ask and jungkook groans. he sits up and i lay on the bed, feeling the bed become lighter and i look over and see jungkook walking to the bathroom. he was only wearing a white shirt and sweatpants.

i grab my phone from the table and opened it. i look and see a message from my parents that they were going to stay in thailand for another month or so. i sigh and got up, walking to my window and called my mom.

the phone rang as i waited for her to answer it. i hear her voice and i sigh.

"hello?" the person said on the other line.

"mom." i said and i feel her smile.

"lisa. what do you need? did something happen? why did you call? are you alright? did something happen to you or the house?" my mom asking and i smiled. 

"no. i just wanted to call and see how it is there?" i asked and she sighed. 

"it's great here but i wish you were here. i'm sorry we had to leave all of a sudden. we'll try and come back soon." mom said and i sighed. i stare at my window and look outside.

"i wish i came. but i'm fine here." i say and sigh.

"who's staying there at-" my mom asks but someone said something before my mom could finish.

"lisa, let's go. ready?" jungkook asked and he was dressed in black ripped jeans and a white shirt.

"lisa, who's that?" my mom asks and i snap back to reality.