Chapter 10 - Fin

I stared out in space blankly. I didn't know if I should say her name. I suddenly felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I looked up to see Jai's beautiful face. 

"Destinee, who do you think has a motive to do it?" Jai asked, holding me. There wasn't anyone else that pops out of my mind but Heather Young but is it really her? What if I'm wrong? Will it matter despite the torture I've received from her through the years? I think not... 

"Heather Young." I said, quietly trying to hide the tremble in my voice. 

"Alright, call her in" Officer Van Hoosen in the front desk commanded the other two polices at the door. Minutes later we were asked to go out. On the way out I saw her, we saw each other - we changed glances. She gave me her killer look. I gulped and hold Jai's hand tightly. 

"It's going to be okay" he said as he placed his lip onto my forehead and squeezed my hand for reassurance. I smiled. 

"Can we go somewhere besides here?" I asked feeling uncomfortable waiting outside the head teacher's office. 

He nod. Lucky enough we were allowed to go whilst Heather is being interviewed. We stopped by a local convenience store, I grabbed some gums; I just wanted to keep my mind off everything. Chewing works, sometimes. I also got a dozen roses for my dad. As we were walking to my dad's grave, I saw something... We were still in a distance but I could see it clearly.

The roses I was holding dropped on the ground and I ran to my dad's grave. Eggs, packet of crisps, ketchup stains, peeled banna - rubbish. Somebody trashed my dad's grave. I screamed. Who would do this!? Why my dad's grave? WHY!? Jai was on my side right away, holding my arms. I collapsed to the ground, crying. Mad at myself for letting this happened. Why do they have to involve my dad with this? They could of beat me to death, just not this... 

'YOU JUST MADE IT WORSE.' The spray paint that covered my dad's tombstone. I gasped. 

'You could've killed yourself but you just have to tell your little friends don't you? You even got the police involved! Guess what, this is just the beggining. We told you to watch out... 

P.S. Our number got blocked and the police are currently tracing us with that number. We want you to have it.'

The Sim card was attached in the paper. I was furious. Furious at myself. I turned around and ran. I ran as fast as I can. I may not be in the same dark place I was in four months ago, but this was worst. The worst nightmare I have ever been in. I just want all of this to be over. I was anxious to know who has been texting me. I heard Jai's voice from behind he must've been running after me. I ignored it. Soon my phone buzzed. A new number this time. 'glad you like our present.' It made me even more anxious. I kept running, as far as my legs could take me. I don't know where or when to stop. Then I suddenly bumped in to someone. I was about to say I was sorry but when I looked up a gasped got out of my mouth. I stepped back.

I could remember those piercing green eyes, that ash brown hair that's swept side ways. Tyler Dale. A boy I used to date last year. It was summer when we dated. Our relationship got pretty serious, but he started getting jealous over my friendship with the boys especially with the twins... We started arguing, every single second we're together. Then one night we were in camp with my family and family friends which includes the boys' family, we started arguing about some crazy shit, it just got way out of the line, he lifted his hands and hit me across the face. It was hard, I got knocked down to the ground. I was lucky, Beau was there on time. My father was of course furious when he heard all of the shouting and saw me on the ground. My father could've beat him to death if the boys didn't stopped him. The next day we got Tyler arrested for harassing me. He went to jail for 6 months, from then on he actually never showed his face back in our town. People say he ran away somewhere else. I guess he's back now.