Falling For His Game

Prologue

It felt like I was floating. Though the darkness surrounded me it was not unwanted, it was welcomed. There was warmth even without light.

I was not afraid of what awaited me, I was amazed that I had escaped him. He was not going to stop otherwise.

You may wonder about the darkness that engulfs You at night. As I once did but Remember, the darkness is nothing to fear, its what lurks inside the darkness that can be your worst nightmares. They can cause you pain and pleasure. Leaving scratches on your inner thighs while whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

I have always been one who was thought to have a bright future ahead of them. However, I was young and naive, I thought the secrets that awaited me every night were apart of the beauty of life.

The urges I had were normal, at least that was what I belived. Maybe that's just what he wanted me to believe. Another seed that he had planted in my consciousness.

I was alone. Perfect prey for him. Emotionally, physically, I was seen as a disgrace by my peers. I had good grades but only one friend.

Yes one friend. One secret. One death.

Death is peaceful, a beautiful part of the cycle. But what lead to my death was excruciating.

The beauty of moments when he gave me great pleasure and his skin felt like silk. The memories of him being gentle yet rough as he took control still haunt me. I can still remember his crimson eyes and how just a mere glance from him would cause tingles to erupt all over my skin.

I craved his touch at every moment. The moans that he would cause to burst from my mouth were the beginning of my downfall.

Life is not beautiful, it's a mess that is impossible to clean. We are told that as long as you are breathing you are alive. But the truth is that as long as you are breathing you have proof that you have survived.

But once you meet someone that literally takes your breath away, you are no longer living, or surviving, you are just Gone.

Authors Note: This is my first story on wattpad!!! I'm very excited anyways hope you enjoyed the prologue Please Please Please Comment and Vote. I would love to know what you think of the beginning. Thanks for reading!!!!! <3

- PF