Does it ??

falling in love isn't a mistake but still in unhealthy relationship this what we should call a mistake ....
wardaxd_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" it was all like a magic trick  ... you know that this is not true but all you do is keep watching it like an idiot .. but the problem is you get out of the magic trick with out being hurt .. but in my situation get out from a relationship is just cutting me inside .. i feel like i don't wanna live anymore .. but i don't wanna be weak too Sarah .. i'm trying to move on but it just hurt " 

seeing my only friend in situation like that ..  make me feel like i'm nothing because i can't make her move on and be a true friend ..

this what Bella have been doing the last two weeks  .

i knew her relationship won't last forever .. but i didn't know that it is going to end this soon .. i knew Taylor was not good for her i told her a lot of time but she didn't listen .. like she was blinded with his Eyes ..

i think boys have a superpower in their eyes .. all of them i mean ..

i still see his eyes .. i saw him 2 weeks ago but i still seeing it, it's just getting out of control ..

" i need KFC " i heard someone saying this i looked at my friend with unsure look !

" what did u say ? " i asked her.. i knew what she said but i need to hear it again

" i said i need KFC " she looked at me

" but u we... " before i can say any thing she stopped me again but this time screaming

" i need a Fucking KFC "  then she started to cry again ..

" okay okay get dressed " i said it getting out of her room

she started to be sick

after i bought for her .. 3 twister meal finally she went to sleep .. her breath still not clear yet .. i went out of her room slowly and closed the door .. i went down stairs i didn't see any family member so i left the home .. wishing her she could move on in her life

______________

" what again ? " i asked my sister when she entered  my room .. Ooh please not again

" cover me .. " she said it like an order to like she is asking me

i closed the laptop and stand up and went close to her enough to let her know that what i'm going to say she should do it

" i have a condition " i said it while crossing my arms on my chest

" And .. what is it ? " she asked

i ran my tung on my teethes

" take me with you " i don't have any idea how i said that ..

she wasn't the only one who were in shock me too ..   

" oooooo .. you want to be there , trust me you are going to be the joke of the night .. just stay her and cover me .. " she said it and left .. letting me alone in the room thinking about what she said ..

why i'm going to be a joke ..

i went to the mirror looking at my reflection .. i don't look that bad .. i'm not ugly    

i went to my closet took out my albums .. in it every single detail that happened in my life .. since i can remember .. i don't save photos on my phone .. albums could be the closest thing to reality like i can touch the memories .. maybe i can feel them ..