Chapter 14: The gladitorial knight

*Time jump to Christmas break*

"So what do we have planned for Christmas break Rias?" I asked her as we packed our things and headed home from school.

"I don't know yet. Though don't be surprised if mom, calls us home," she laughed.

"Yeah I wouldn't put it past her," I laughed as well.

"So this is technically your first Christmas, isn't it?" Tsuyoi asked me.

"Second, I joined SirZechs peerage when I was 16 in September of last year, but I was Sir Edge Lord back then," I explained.

"And this is why we don't let you give yourself nicknames, you come with stuff like: 'Sir Edge Lord'," Ravel told me.

"I wasn't literally called that! I'm just using it as a way to describe how I acted then versus now," I explained.

Everything was going great until we ran into him.

"Come Ravel, mother and father want you home for the holidays," he told her.

"Sorry Riser, but I'm sticking with Apocalypse dragon, I'm his mate you know," she told him showing off her mark.

"Well if it were up to me I'd let you stay with the mongrel, but mother and father want you home!" he emphasized.

"Mongrel? That's definitely a new one," I told him nonchalantly. "But you should honor your parents wishes Ravel. Call if they try anything and I'll kill them all," I told her while glaring at Riser.

"Okay, but I'm only going because you wanted me to," she told me. "I love you my big teddy bear," she added.

"Teddy bear?!" Riser laughed.

"Yeah believe I'm not thrilled by it either," I groaned before they left.

"You did great honey," Rias told me.

"I still want to murder him," I told her.

"I don't blame you. That guy seems to be a grade A douche bag," Tsuyoi told me.

"You don't know the half of it," I told her.

When we got home, Mr. and Mrs. Gremory, as well as SirZechs, Grayfia, and Millicas were all there waiting for us, with Sera by their side. 

"Hey kids!" Mr. Gremory greeted.

"Hey umm Aedus, who's the man who just greeted us?" Tsuyoi asked me.

"That's Zeoticus Gremory, Rias's father. The woman with the brown hair is Velanna Gremory, Rias's mother, the silver haired woman is Grayfia Lucifage, you've already met SirZechs, and the little man next to him is Millicas, Grayfia's and SirZechs's son," I told her.

"Oh! Hello! Very nice to meet all of you," Tsuyoi told them bowing.

"And you as well darling," Mrs. Gremory stated bowing back, as a sign of respect.

"So what brings you guys here?" Rias asked them.

"Well we got invited to an adult party, and the maids and peerage members have this month off, so we need someone to watch over Millicas, and who better than his aunt, and soon to be uncle," Zeoticus told us.