Chapter 8: Pool day

It's been a week since our fight with Kokabiel, and currently were facing a new challenge I never expected. 

"Why the hell are we ones cleaning the pool?" I asked Rias. "Isn't that the job of the student council?" I asked Rias.

"Yes, but they said if we cleaned it we'd get to use it for as long as we like," she told us. "So get your bathing suits on!" she ordered. 

"Ah bathing suit?" I asked confused. 

"Right forgot, do you know how to swim," Rias asked me. 

"Course I do, Ravel taught me secretly, when I was Riser's slave" I told her. 

"What did you swim in?" Akeno asked me. 

"Ahh are you supposed to wear something?" I asked her. 

"Typical Ravel, wanting to make a move on the hot guy," Akeno remarked in a flirtatious manner. 

"He's mine so back off, Akeno. Issei you mission is help Aedus pick out a bathing suit," Rias remarked. 

"I have something for you, my big teddy bear!" Ravel shouted. 

"Enough with the stupid nicknames already!" I complained. 

"Don't lie to me, I know you love it," she tells me invading my personal space. 

"So what brings you here anyways Ravel?" Rias asked her. 

"Isn't obvious? When I heard my big teddy bear was attending Kuoh Academy I had to enroll," she told Rias hugging my dragon arm. 

"Do we have any abilities that keeps really overly attached girls off of me, Acnologia?" I asked him. 

"There's the holy dragon slayer magic," he suggested. 

"I was only kidding around Aedus, no need to get all defensive," she told me letting go of my arm. "But here this is for you. I know you like fire and blue so I got a blue bathing suit for you with flames on it," she added showing me the bathing suit. 

"Thanks Ravioli," I told her. 

"It seems the shoe is on the other foot now," Issei laughed. 

"Since you're here Ravel, wanna help?" I asked her. 

"Hmm what do I get out of it?" she asked me. 

"I'll remove the makeup covering my tattoo," I told her. 

"Deal!" she exclaimed throwing her dress off to reveal a two piece bathing suit. 

When we all got changed into our bathing suits, I grabbed a bucket full of cleaner, and dipped a sponge in it, and rubbed off the makeup on my upper left arm, to reveal a tattoo I got as a gladiator. 

"Woah! Sweet tattoo man!" Issei exclaimed

"Does it symbolize anything?" Koneko asked me. 

"Sure does, it represents my spirit and will to never back down from a challenge," I explained.