Chapter One

A/N: PLEASE READ THE PROLOGUE FIRST.

Like travelling through a wormhole tunnel in the speed of light, deafening my ears and flapping my cheeks, I bumped and landed in the darkness with a big thump on my head. But I felt nothing.

Darkness was all I can see but nothingness ruled over darkness in this deep, dark well.

There’s nothing in it.

Empty.

Pure nothingness.

Hold on. Where’s the omnipotence? I took a good grip of myself and slowly placed my hands against the rocky circle wall. Suddenly, a burst of energy came out. It was the force. Notwithstandingly, it spoke. The same voice I heard earlier.

“Your wish to destroy the world will be given.”

Okay, but I was planning that myself. A help would be good but-

“But you cannot do it alone. You do not have the power. You are a mere speck of dust with nothing in your hands. All you do is daydream, meditate, and then what? Nothing. You’re nothing. You’re pure nothing.”

That’s right. I take a lot of pride in myself.

I seem to look powerful at first, huh? But once you know me, I’m just a weakling with nothing worth it. I just fucking hate my life, that’s all.

I removed my hands from the wall. But it continued speaking.

“You have the potential. You know it. Once you have the power, you can rule over this miserable world and take it as yours. You will be God. But first you have to go through different obstacles.”

I did not speak a word. Neither did I whisper. Sweat started to perspire down my temple as my anxiety dawned.

The moment I widened my eyes to observe the nothingness, a punch was thrown at my face.

Then I hit the jackpot.

I awoke at a place which is non-existent on earth. It’s what everyone calls “Paradise”.

I’m in a magestically cartoonized garden. There were huge trees that rose up above the clouds, there were bunnies and birds and animals everywhere that was enormously larger than the normal, castles were built here and there, circus performers were scattered, and shit, I am wearing a fucking Victorian-Queen Elizabethanian-whatever-that-is dress. My mouth hung ajar. This is so not my world. I am going to kill whoever sent me here.

I walked at a slow pace observing this fantasy. I want to go outside but there’s no other way out except this forest that’s blocking my way. Now how am I supposed to achieve my goal in a place where it is unachievable? I continued walking until I reached the heart of the forest where I realized I lost my path. A dead end probably.  The trees were full of moss and crawling vines. I looked around and realized a tower 20 storeys high was a few steps away from me. I stepped forward to it, and somehow noticed it quite grotesque – spiders webbed the tower, green algae covered a huge portion of it, and a cat is guarding its doorway.

The cat’s eyes were staring at me. So I stared back.

A few minutes later, it became a staring contest.

Then the cat broke the silence.

It fucking spoke.

And the body vanished but the face remained.

I just realized this is the world of Alice in Wonderland, or if not, something similar to it.

UGH.

 Is this where I’m really supposed to be?

“You…were the one everyone was talking about, I suppose?”, the cat said a bit inaudibly if you do not listen properly,  then set a big smirk on his face.

Perhaps.

“Come, come…. I’m sure you know the story of Alice in Wonderland? Truth is, she never got out of Wonderland. Everything was too powerful in here it sucked her way out. She’s now in the tower with all the other fairy tale princesses you’ve heard of . Come, come…..join them and embrace your iron cage inside!”

My heart ran fast. I backed away and ran as fast as a fucking jaguar.  I looked back and saw stinging bees come out of the windows and they just keep getting more.

Fast, fast, fast.

I could not think of anything but my life. This is so creepy. I have to achieve my goal.

Run, run, run.

I have to destroy the peace and beauty of the life.

Go, go, go.

I ran and passed through all the jagged zigzags of the forest until a rock sprained me.

Dang.