OH MY GODS (Epilogue)

Oh My Gods

                The gods were in the school bus along with the rest of their year mates. The school was having its first “Outreach Program” to help those who don’t have it that lucky.

                A hundred or so kids were being squeezed into three buses and the gods were forced to seat together in a long bench. For some unfortunate reason, Hades was squashed between Poseidon and Zeus.

                “How long is this trip anyways?” Hades grumbled from between the two gods.

                “Around Three hours” Zeus responded which caused Hades to groan

                “Come on, Haydes” Poseidon said wrapping an arm around his brother. “It’s for charity! What happened to your charitable self?”

                “He ran away from the sight of his brothers.” Hades murmured which caused Poseidon and Zeus to laugh.

                “Come on, bro.” Zeus said wrapping an arm around his brother. “It’s just three hours. What could go wrong.”

An hour later

                Hades had his head on the seat in front of theirs, using all of his will power not to start banging his head on it.

                But something stopped him.

                “Hey guys!” Allison was suddenly behind them. And no one sat beside her.

                “Where did Dessa go?”

                “She was dragged by the some of her groupmates for a project. It’s due tomorrow and they are just starting on it.”

                “I thought you two were sown to the hip” Zeus commented. “Aren’t that what BFF’s do?”

                He said the letters “BFF” in a high pitched voice that made Allison raised her eyebrow.

                “That is so stereotypal.” Allison said “Yes, she’s my BFF but that doesn’t mean we always have to be together. I mean we’d get sick of each other if that happens.”

                “Well, what are you doing here?”

                “From the looks of it” Allison said in a whisper. “Lord Hades was about to go stir crazy in between you two. So I was going to ask if you guys wanna do something fun.”

                “Like what?”

                “Alright one of you can sit beside me.” Allison said “So we have more space.”

                Poseidon moved to the other seat making enough room for Zeus and Hades to sit sideways to see them better.

                “Have you ever played a game of would- you-rather?”

                “No?”

                “Okay, here’s how it goes.” Allison explained. “You simply have to continue the sentence. Like would you rather be stuck in an alley with a rabid dog or live in a cupboard under the stairs?”

                “So you just finish the sentence.”

                “Yep.” She said “and everyone else should answer.”