Demigod High

The gods had returned to their apartment that day ready to just relax. But the door bell had rung, Hades opened the door to see a frowning Annabeth. So much for relaxing.

                “You guys owe me an explanation.”

                “Hello to you two, Annabeth” Hades said “Come on in”

                Annabeth went into the room her arms crossed.

                “What is going on, why are you here?”

                “Straight to the point, that is not a way to greet family” Poseidon said feigning hurt.

                Annabeth only raised an eyebrow at the gods.

                “Oh fine” Zeus said “We’re here because we wanted to.”

                “What?”              

                Hades rolled his eyes “What Zeus is trying to say is that we’ve decided to come back for the school year purely out of pleasure.”

                “Why?”

                “Think of it as a second childhood.” Poseidon said “We’ve never really had a real childhood. Not really.”

                “Alright.” Annabeth said “But can I tell Percy and the others?”

                “NO!”

                “For one you are under an oath.” Hades said “Plus it would be a little awkward.”

                “How?”

                “Can you imagine how weird it would be if Athena were at school with you, doing the same stuff as you are, studying the same topics. One of the main reasons we came down here was to be able to get closer to our children. Without the whole “my dad is a god” awkwardness. We managed to achieve so much back before the war.”

                “But they’re going to figure it out somehow”

                “Then they do” Poseidon said “It is better that they had figured it out themselves than having them suddenly be told that their parents are studying in school along side them. That would still give off some awkwardness.”

                “Alright I agree with you. But as I’ve said you have got to be careful. You don’t know what might happen.”

~'(^_^)’~

                The next morning there wasn’t much of an issue. Except for the morning bathroom schedule.

                “POSEIDON GET OUT OF THERE!” Zeus exclaimed knocking on the door desperately. “Come on it’s my turn we’re going to be late.”

                “What’s all the shouting about?” Hades asked.

                “Poseidon is still inside.”

                Hades turned the door knob. It was opened. He looked at Zeus with a raised eyebrow.

                “Well I wasn’t going to walk in on him. He might be naked for all I know. My brain is way too innocent to see that.”

                “Says the father of a thousand kids.”

                Zeus just shrugged. And they entered the bathroom. They found a rather hilarious sight. Poseidon was on the shower seat with the shower still on. He had his sorts on and had his head down. He was asleep.