Extra chapter

After 5 months

Mark point of view

As I got down stairs. I looked around for min. I didn't found her.

Where is she ? It's so cold

I pulled a blanket from sofa. There I seen min in garden sitting on a bench. I walked to her. And placed the blanket on her. She looked at me and smiled. I sat beside her.

" Did you take your medicines ? " I  asked while looking at her. She gave a nod. I smiled and placed my hand on her huge belly.

She is 5 months pregnant.

" Is the baby moving ? " I asked. She gave a sad face and nodded as no. I placed my hand around her shoulder.

" Don't worry the baby will respond " I said while smiling.

" I have a case today will you be ok being alone. Should I send a servant to you " I said in worried tone. Min placed her hand on mine hand.

" Mark, I will be fine. You are staying at home since 5 months. You always do your cases here at home. I don't want your work to be spoiled because of us. Please....I will be fine " Min requested.

I am worried that Peter will do something to our baby. I made you forget about all those incidents. And brought you far away from them. If I leave I am scared that he will be back again.

I heard from my people that he is searching for us. But... I know he can't able to find this place still I am scared. I have only you I can't lose you.

She stopped acting for a while and took a break. And told everyone that's she wants some space.

" Mark ? " Min called making me come back to reality.

" How about I send Tina's mother here ? She will take care of you. " I said.

Aunty and min became so close just like a mother and a daughter. I told aunty to stay with us but she refused to stay.

" Mark. Did you forget mom's house is so far ? Don't make her worry " I said.

" But.... " Before he say anything.

" Jack uncle will be here right. Don't worry " min said smiling at me.

Jack uncle is around 50 year old. He works as a servant here. He is just like a family member to us.

" Fine "  I said. We seen the jack uncle coming to us holding a 2 cups of coffee in his hands. Min about to stand up. I hold her slowly she stood up.

" My child don't get up " He said while placing the coffee on table.

" I also told you to don't get up till your fever gets down " Min warned uncle. I smiled.

" Oh come on !!! I am still young. How can I fall sick ? " Uncle said smiling at us.

" This is your daily routine words. Now where is the thermometer ? " min asked while placing the hand in front of uncle. Uncle looked at me helplessly.

I know again daily routine.

Acting...... Starts

" Min, I am hungry. How about you make me a fried omelette with a bread. And a fresh juice " I diverted min.

" You are hungry. You should've told me earlier. I will make it right now " Min said in worried tone and turned around. While me and uncle gave a high five to each other and smiled.

In a second min turned around.

" And you after I am done with breakfast I have to see your temperature " Min warned uncle nodded quickly. And started to walk.