part-7

Min point of view

It's really suffocating here.

I am in bed. Mark is sleeping beside me. I even can't able to sleep.

What kind of honeymoon is this ? Why did he brought me here in Turkey if it's not real any way ?

" Don't think anything unnecessary just sleep peacefully " mark said closing his eyes.

What he is not asleep at ?

" I am not thinking anything. I want you ask you one thing. Our marry is just fake then why did you brought me here ? " I asked looking at him.

" Hey just sleep. I am already tired. I don't have strength to give you answer " he said in sleep and moved his body aside.

What the.......

I angrily looked at him and covered the blanket and felt asleep.

As I woke up. I looked beside me mark is no where.

Good

I smiled myself and got up from bed and stretched my body. I closed my eyes tightly.

" It's a pleasant morning " I said myself. As I opened my eyes. I seen mark got seated on chair. Without his shirt. He almost smiling at me. I got shocked to see him like that.

" Wifey..... " Mark said coming towards me.

" Hey.... Hey..... Stay where you are. Just....just ... " I said moving back. While mark still making his steps towards me.

" What happened wifey ? Are you shy ? But you have seen my body more than this " he said smiling.

" Look.... Mark..... " Suddenly I got hit on wall.

Shit!!!
He came closer to my lips. I don't know suddenly my anger went out of extent.

"MARK " I shouted loudly and gave a angry slap on his cheek.

Shit!!! What I did ?

The sound hit the room loudly. He looked at me angrily.  And pulled my waist to him.

" What you think about yourself ? You are just a top actress in front of people but don't act actress in front of me do you get that ? " He said angrily looking at my face. I started to sweat in fear.

" I already told you when you be good to me I will also if not...... " He said moving towards my lips. And placed a rough kiss on my lips. I started to beat his chest badly. A tear rolled in my eyes. I don't know suddenly he stopped kissing and looked at my tears. He placed his thumb on my lip.

" Get ready we are going out.... If you don't then..... " He said again coming towards my lips. I just stood there crying.

" Just get ready.... Go..... " He said and removed his hands from me. And turned his back. I ran inside the bathroom.

Why I am tolerating him ? Because of my pride ?

I looked at the ring. I just want to throw it.

Mark point of view

The minute she ran inside the bathroom. A tear rolled in my eyes.

Why you started to hate me ? Why did you slapped me ? Am I that disgusting to you ?

I hold my fist in anger.

.................

I got dressed and got seated on bed. While my phone begin to ring. It's Peter.