part-3

Mark point of view

After a long kiss. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She is almost closed her eyes and stood still.

I know a bitch like you kiss is a common right.

The minute I pulled her arms tightly to me. She opened her eyes in pain.

" I never expected that you will enjoy the kiss. Such a bitch " I said while pushing her hardly to the wall. She yelled in pain. I turned my head aside.

No, mark she killed your girlfriend it is just a punishment to her let her bare it.

" I.... I am sorry..... I didn't really mean to kill your girlfriend. It's just an.... " Before she speak anything.

" SHUT UP. JUST SHUT UP " I shouted loudly looking at her.

" I don't want to hear my girlfriend word from your mouth do you get that ? you don't have right " I said angrily. She just stood in tears in front of me.

" Tell me what can I do to give justice to her ? " She said. I looked at her and started to laugh loudly.  I went to her and pulled her arm.

" Your life. I want everything that is yours. Do you get that ? " I said looking into her eyes. Suddenly her phone begin to ring. I looked at her purse and moved back.

Min point of view

I wiped my tears and pulled my phone from my purse. Without looking at Display I picked the call.

" Y_es " I said controlling my tears. I am more scared now.

" Hey where are you ? Tomorrow is grand mom's birthday. did you forget ? You said that we are going to make the arrangements " Ron said on phone. I gave a look to the guy. I even don't know his name.

 Shut!!! I really forgot that tomorrow is grand mom birthday.

She is only the one that I have in my life. Mom abandoned her. And threw her in a small village. I visit her on weekends or whenever i get time. I love her more than anyone in this world.

" I will be there " I said and cut off the phone. Without saying anything to him. I just moved from there without turning back.
...................

" Grand mom " I  ran to her and hugged her tightly.

" Min low. If  people  hear you they will gather here " Ron said closing the door silently. I smiled looking at grand mom.

" My child. How are you ? See I prepared your favorite dish " grand mom walked towards the small kitchen. Her home is just a small hut with less things and nothing. I always told her to come to me but she never listen to me.

She slowly brought small dish and placed in front of me.

" Fish soup " I said in excitement. She gave me a smile and while she is opening the dish. Suddenly in seen a wound on her hand.

" Grand ma. You are bleeding " I said holding her hand. She quickly hide it back.

" Min, first eat " she said. A tear rolled in my eyes seeing her like that. Ron placed his hand on my palm. Grand mom even can't able to see the things clearly.

" But... " Before I speak anything. Ron stopped me.

Mark point of view

This rich girl what is she doing ? In this small village. I followed her here. I seen a guy with her. I started to look into the small hut. There i seen them celebrating birthday.

" Happy birthday grand ma.... Happy birthday grand ma.... " She and the guy started to sing and smile at one another. Suddenly I seen a old women she can't able to see properly . I think she is blind.