lone i once stood: chapter 13

so far the movie was awesome. i looked over and one seat next to me was the boy i saw in line. he looked at me and then looked away. "i have to use the bathroom okay" i said whispering to carlos in his ear. "you know you don't have to whisper in my ear love i can hear you perfectly and okay i'll be here waiting for you like always or do you want me to come?"  a smirk appeared on his face. "you are such a mutt" i said knowing he hate being called that. i heard a low growl come from him i smiled. "oh i think i struck a nerve" i smiled teasingly "oh really?" he said. leaning closer and quickly pecking my lips. i frowned because before i could react he pulled away. i bit my lip "i'll be back" i said getting up i had to squeeze my way past the blond boy and his friends. "sorry" i said walking by them. i walked up the Isle and into the movie thearter's lobby. i looked around and saw the bathroom i made my to it and entered.

-----------Carlos p.o.v

i watched Yazmin walk away. man i can't get enough of her my wolf whined and howled because i was away from her. I sniffed the air and that same smell from the resturatnt lingered in the air. I looked around but couldn't find who smelled that. "hey i'll be back" some boy said. i didn't pay no mind to him. Just then my phone vibrated i took it out and saw it was a message from victor. I clicked his name

Victor: well i found some news brotherhood is teaming up with rouge vampires i don't know what they are planning but right now it's not safe to leave Yasmin by her self

Me: what the hell i swear if they hurt my mate i will kill every single person that gets in my way

i sent the message i got up and walked to the bathroom. Yasmin had not arrived back. i sniffed the air again because that same smell hit my nose it was coming from the bathroom. i looked around no one saw me i entered the bathroom and noticed yasmin pinned to the wall as some boy had his face burried into her neck. "Oh Hell No!" i yelled and the dudes face snapped at my direction. his mouth was stained by blood. he hissed at me. it was a vampire. i clicked my tongue. "you know that you made a mistake right out of all people you had to feed from my mate" i said my wolf clawing at my throat trying to break free. "i wondered how long it would take for you to come beta" the boy said. "what is it that you want". my eyes flickered over to yasmin she was unconscious on the floor her hand was on her neck. i growled growing frustrated because we were out in public and i couldn't turn to my wolf and finish him off faster. he started laughing. Thats it i lunged at his neck and threw him into a wall i pinned him to the wall grabbing his neck i ript it off he burst into red dust seeing that he had fed so he had blood in him. i walked over to her and picked her up. i looked at her face and tilt her neck to the side that was weird it had heal already. all she had was dried up blood. I saw a window i opened it i crawled out and quickly ran to my car.  Placing her in the seat strapping her seat belt  i went to my side got in and drove away to the pack were i knew i could get more answers and knew that she would be safe. on saturday it would be the full moon and i haven't marked my mate yet. seeing that she is vanlurable that any wolf can take advantage of that and mate with her was too much of a risk. and my wolf did not like that idea. i arrived at the pack i got out and picked her up and walked to my house i ran up stairs and placed her in my bed i looked back at her and went to the alphas house. i entered the house "hi" jessica said. "hi" i quickly relied and marched up to victors office.

I burst in and saw victor was on the phone. i looked down i had red dust all on me. "oh great" i said dusting my self off. "i'll call you later i have to go" vic said and hung up. "you ok what happened?" victor said looking at me "them vampires bit yasmin"   growing mad from the reoccurring thought i shook my head. "they want to start a war and at this rate a war is what they will get i swear i will kill every single last person, vampire, wolf, anything in my way" i growled  "i see well if its war then we must find out  what are the reasons for it and of course gather and join other packs in order to grow stronger" said victor.

I agree do you think golden forest would be willing to help?" i said rubbing my face "if it gets out of hand we might recieve their help i'll make a meeting with them again" he wrote something down maybe a reminder so he wouldn't forget.

"man what a drag " i said shoving my hands in my pocket "i should get going it will be the first time i lay in the same bed as her"a smile appearing on my face. victor laughed "glad to see u mange too not be stressed" "stressed?  i think that's no where close to what im feeling more like on edge of letting danger get yazmine..well i'm out later man" i gave Victor a guy hug And left to my house to keep my baby sleeping beauty company and catch some sleep.